About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 square feet
“Shore Thing” – East Townhome
***** NEW for 2023!!! *****
- Brand new LARGE pool (38FT x 16FT) finished in March 2023. Pool heater available for $250/wk.
- Replaced all floor (Carpet and vinyl) with Luxury vinyl Plank Flooring throughout
- Renovated all 4 bathrooms
Exceed all expectations and make it a “Shore Thing” with our fresh & cavernous 5-bedroom/4-bath beachfront getaway that was NEWLY modernized in 2022 & 2023.
This home offer striking oceanfront vistas and a private beach access that is conveniently located mins. away from everything the island has to offer.
“Shore Thing” – EAST - 5 Bedroom & 4 bath
“Shore Thing” – WEST - 5 Bedroom & 4 bath
Full home - 10 Bedroom & 8 bath
This home offers 2200+ square feet of marvelous living space. There is plenty of room for 1-3 enormous families to spread out in the five-bedroom home with broad balconies which provide pretty ocean vistas.
Appreciate your morning coffee from the three balconies that overlook the expansive Oceanview. The well-equipped roomy kitchen with an upsized pantry makes family dinners a breeze. A sizable dining room table for gathering or great for playing games. New gas grilles and huge picnic table offers tons of opportunities to take in the sounds, smells and vistas of the calming ocean.
There are gorgeous ocean vistas from the main living spaces (kitchen, dining, and living room) and from three bedrooms. Our home offers fresh furnishings with sleeping arrangements to comfortably accommodate 12.
- Bedroom 1 – King Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Two Twin and Two Queen Beds (2 Bunk beds)
- Bedroom 3 – King Bed & Workspace (OCEAN VIEW with Balcony)
- Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed (OCEAN VIEW with Balcony)
- Bedroom 5 – King Bed (OCEAN VIEW with Balcony)
No need to wait with 4 full bathrooms throughout the home or appreciate the private outdoor hot/cold shower. Intelligent TVs are throughout the home with high-speed (400Mb+) WIFI internet available to view your favorite shows or sporting events.
Make this an memorable home away from home to spend your next vacation with family or friends!
Pricing is per side, not the entire duplex. Both sides can be rented, if available. Request that for a big family get together with convenient connecting doors in the main living space between the EAST and WEST Townhomes.
Minimum 4 nighttime stay in January-Mar and Nov - Dec
Minimum 7 nighttime stay in Apr-Nov
Close to many close by attractions:
- Food and Shopping Stores
- Shore Fishing & Charter Fishing
- Bicycle trails
- Walking paths
- Parks & playgrounds
- Historical sites (Camp Macon and Beaufort)
- Dozens of great eateries
- Movie theater
- Waterpark, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Ropes courses, Arcades, & Candy Stores
- Day trips to Beaufort, Sea Shell Island, Wild Horses, and Sunset cruises
* Check-in Saturday at 4p.m. and Check-out following Saturday by 10a.m.
* Keyless Entry to make check-in process fast and painless!
* Access to storage unit on ground floor to keep your bicycles and beach gear safe
* Private full size washer and dryer on ground floor
* Free use of beach chairs, Shibumi Shade, body boards, and sand toys
* Bed, bath, and kitchen linens are included in the cleaning fee. Beds are premade prior to guest arrival.
* Starter supply of toilet paper and paper towels supplied
* Landscaping and pest service personnel are employed to provide for the benefit of our travelers. Please allow their access to the exterior of the home to complete their scheduled work.
* Family Animals and smoking are NOT allowed at this townhome
* Following your check out the property will be cleaned and inspected for damages, excessive wear & tear or additional cleaning/laundry.
* If additional charges are incurred with our cleaning and maintenance team, for additional cleaning, moving of furnishings or damages; these will be charged to you.
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area and Croatan National Forest reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Flatwaters Paddling and Emerald Isle Adventures. The Sweet Spot and Emerald Forest Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including wildlife walks.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy