About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3350 square feet
This traditional oceanfront bungalow is located in Atlantic Beach and offers tons of space. Ground level apartment offers 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, separate living area and kitchen. The main living area, kitchen, half bath, 1 bedroom and 2 shower rooms are lovated on the 2nd level. Principal bedroom, 1 full bath, 1 half bath and 2 bedrooms are located on the top floor.
Principal Bedroom - King
2nd Bedroom - 2 Single Beds
3rd Bedroom - 2 Single Beds
4th Bedroom - Queen Bed
5th Bedroom/Apartment - Queen and 2 Single Beds
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
$125.00 NON REFUNDABLE PET FEE,
*2-3 WEEK RENTALS WILL CHARGE 1 1/2 FEES FOR LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE * * 1 MONTH RENTALS WILL BE DOUBLE THE LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE *
* PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS *
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $79.00 Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $79.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $1,500 is immediately charged at time of booking. If the property is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees