About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1263 square feet
- Private 3 bedroom home in Atlantic Beach
- Located one block off the beach with private beach access (2 min. walk)
- Perfectly centered on the Island with a 12 min. drive to Atlantic Beach & Morehead City to the North and a 12 min. drive to Emerald Isle & Swansboro to the South.
- Giant covered front porch with Adirondack chairs
- Wrap around porch with dining table and chairs.
- Outdoor shower and storage room under the home with an additional refrigerator and plenty of room for your beach supplies
- Two bicycles, beach chairs and beach cart supplied
- Entirely supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances (full refrigerator, stove, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee pot, Keurig (starter pods included), pots/pans, & dishes.
- Washer and dryer on main floor
- Master bedroom includes a king bed (highly rated 12” Zinus memory foam bed) and Flat Screen Roku TV
- Second bedroom includes a queen bed (highly rated 12” Zinus memory foam bed)
- Third bedroom has two twin beds (two twin size, highly rated Zinus memory foam beds)
- High Speed Wifi (400 MBPS) for people who want to work or use their streaming services. There is a tv in the living room and one in the master bedroom. Free access to spectrum tv or you can log into your own streaming service to continue where you left off.
-Along with the master bedroom, there is a Roku flat screen tv in the main living area. Spectrum TV is supplied. High speed internet will allow you to log into your streaming channel of your choice with your own account
We provide bed linens and bath towels. No beach towels included.
Propane grille supplied for your convenience. We try to keep two tanks on hand but cannot guarantee they will be full (we try our best!)
- A starter pack of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, dish washer pods, washing machine pods, paper towels, & trash bags are included to get you started. Please plan to add your own supplies if you are staying for more than a couple nights.
- Covered off-street parking for 4 cars directly under the home
- Entry through front and side doors. Keyless PIN code lock on side door that is specific to you
Other things to note
- We have one security camera floodlight at the front of the home pointing at the gravel driveway only.
- Freshly modernized home with quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, LVP floors and refreshed bathrooms.
-Located right off the beach with a private beach access steps away (2 min. walk).
- Listen to the waves on the covered porch and relax on Adirondack chairs after a fun day at the beach.
- Parking under the home with simple access to 110V outlets for charging EVs.
- No elevator at this location
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $200 fee for deodorization treatment. This includes electronic cigarettes
- No Animals. If you have a service animal, please contact us BEFORE your reserving
-min. of 6 adults.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 11:00AM. Early check ins and late check outs are not available due to our COVID-19 cleaning protocols. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- Please do NOT use bleach to clean anything supplied linens or towels during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness
- Only stainless steel cleaner may be used on the stainless steel appliances. Other cleaners will cause stainless steel to rust, so please do not use them on the appliances
- Visitors must be approved by host
- Be respectful of our neighbors. Keep noise volume low
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Salter Path. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Country Club of the Crystal Coast are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Flatwaters Paddling are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators