- Atlantic Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIf you need a longer term rental, we offer a 55-60% reduction for 20+ day stays from November- March. Let us know your needs by inquiring.
Don’t spend hundreds of dollars more in costs on realtor managed units! You never know the condition of beds, couches, appliances, etc. Everything in our unit is new & modern! Want tidy? This is the unit to adore your holiday!
Read all the positive reviews on our attractively renovated 2BD, 1.5BA condo on 2nd floor (no elevator, but 2nd floor doesn’t have an overload of steps)- you will have a great sea view and wave sounds from this unit- new wood floors, Corian® counters, stainless appliances, comfortable furnishings, NEW comfortable beds, flat screen TVs in all rooms, and new tiled shower and stone vanity in main bathroom! Master BD has a new (4/2018) memory foam/ cool gel bed on the giant king bed with plush linens- not stiff sheets and blankets (also with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed- prevents dust mites & bed bugs) and 1/2 BA-
2nd BD has a new (5/2017) memory foam queen size bed (with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed) and a new (4/2018) memory foam/cool gel twin bed. The complex has 2 gorgeous pools, one of which is right outdoor our front door and down the steps! Another min. and you are at the beach walkway to go oceanside! Many amenities of home here to give you a appealing beach trip! We have tried to put things in our unit that we appreciated when we were renting every year! Kitchen is outfitted well enough to be able to prepare meals with EASE-new microwave, toaster, blender, 10 cup coffeemaker, & many preparing items/ silverware are in the unit. You will feel right at home here! Exceptionally CLEAN and modern unit!!
SUPER FAST WIFI is available for most seasons-we pay additional for streaming level WIFI- need netflix fast speeds? We have it!!
Price INCLUDES linens (quality sheets, blankets, bath towels, etc.) for ALL time periods. Paper products and soaps are not guaranteed- washer & dryer on premises only! Not in unit; the complex offers one complimentary dryer.
NO dogs and cats please- as owner is asthmatic & highly allergic! Forfeiture of monies will occur if found to be breaking this rule!
Unit will welcome 2 well behaved children max.
Note on cancellations: 60 days is REQUIRED to receive any refund!! Mandatory evacuations called by local officials is the ONLY exception to this rule, as that is not a renters fault. ALL renters have the option to buy cancellation insurance! If you choose NOT to, that is your prerogative, but, it wont be the owner's loss if something occurs and you need to cancel after that 60 day window closes. IF there is enough time, I will surely try to get NEW renters for the dates you cancelled-
if I re- rent, I will refund your money minus the costs Vacation Rental By Owner takes from me.
Long term units welcome from October- March-costs are reduced up to 60% for these. You can’t beat an sea view for roughly $40 nightly. A higher cleaning fee is all we raise-
inquire with owner if you would like a 30-90 day rental and what that entails-
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you tourism guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer amazing rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Many rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning guests of the same rental. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are often surprised at the number and wide range of weekly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a vacation home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
The vast majority of rental homes in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to realize that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you think " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view" is the best rental home for your upcoming trip? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular vacation spots, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest will be simpler.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
Establish who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Most rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It may be at the high end of the range. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your group must be given the task of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outside lounge? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Oftentimes the senior generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Even though quite a few rentals permit dogs, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be limited. Read your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything you need. If something is missing, the property management company might know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. This is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view", along with various other fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed call the home manager without delay. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even though you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home is required to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dishes, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental websites seek feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. How did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Island Grille - 1.5 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- La Perla Restaurant & Bar - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 2.9 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.7 miles
- Shackleford Banks - 4.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 2.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles