About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2300 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Casa de Agua is a handsome home located in a calming, friendly community in Beaufort, N.C. it is within mins. of the Atlantic Ocean and located near all the amenities of Beaufort’s spectacular waterfront and striking beaches. This includes shopping, historic eateries; fine and casual dining, pubs, movie theater, sports fishing, boating, and access to numerous marinas for good clean fun. Appreciate the splendid impressive Golf course at the Beaufort Club or perhaps you may want to catch a view of the wild ponies on Carrot’s island all within walking distance. Casa de Agua is the vacation “Home by the water” for you!
This 3 bedroom / 2 baths beautiful brick getaway is entirely furnished with all the conveniences of home. It is a visitors dream and the ideal get away, so come, kick your shoes off and relax.
It has one roomy Master Suite with a double entry to the master bathroom from the Suite and the hallway from the family room, Queen Size bed, Jacuzzi tub and walk in shower with Huge closet area for clothes, bags and other items, 2 Full size bedrooms with full bath in between with ceiling fans in all of those rooms. The home also has another ceiling fan in the family room to cool you off while entertaining guests.
The refreshed kitchen has beautiful cabinets, wood floors,appliances, and a microwave. The home can seat 11 people between the kitchen table, breakfast counter and the formal dining room for charming dining in meals.
There is also a formal living room, washer and dryer, four flat screen TVs, internet, and surround sound entertainment system.
It has a driveway with a sizable car port. The humongous deck has a three way entry point from the backyard, the breezeway and especially the Master suite to have morning or evening talks with a cup of coffee plus appreciate a nice meal in the Carolina outdoors. The home also has 24 hr on call maintenance.
Sorry, there is no smoking or family pets allowed.
• Max. occupancy: 6 to 8 guests
• Minimum Age Limit for Renters
• Kids welcome
• Non smoking only/ no pets allowed
• Long term renters private or corporate welcomed
• Guests must provide their own meals
• Near The Ocean with surrounding towns 1 to 5 miles away.
• Beaufort Water View & Waterfront within 2 ½ blocks walking distance
• Atlantic Beach within 5 mins. by car. Ocracoke Island & Cherry Branch Ferry within 30 mins
• Nearby towns: Morehead City, Harker’s Island and Emerald & Cedar Isle
• Air Conditioning & Heating
• Washer and Dryer Machines
• Alarm clock
• Iron & Board
• Linens and Towels Included
• Plenty of parking space and carport
• Paper towels
• Dishes & Utensils
• Microwave, Toaster & Can Opener
• Fridge & Stove
• Coffee Maker
• 2 Bathrooms with Vanity sinks
• Full bathroom with tub & shower between Bedrooms 2 & 3
• Master bathroom has Jacuzzi tub & shower
• Double entry from the Master suite and the hallway from the Family room
• Toilet paper included for all bathrooms
• 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6 with ceiling fans
• Master Bedroom - 1 queen size bed
• Bedroom 2- 1 full size bed
• Bedroom 3- 1 full size bed
• DVD Player with DVDs for all to view
• Family room with Ceiling fan
• Cable/ Watch ESPN and NFL on Sports channel
• Television- 4 flat screen TV’s
• Cassette and CD player
• Formal Living and Dining rooms
• Huge Deck with patio furnishings and three way access to the master suite, breezeway and backyard
• Big back yard for events or cookouts
• Sound & the Bay
• Movie Theater
• Excellent eateries on the waterfront
• Water parks
• N.C. Aquarium within 8 miles
• Take the ferry to visit Shackle ford Banks Isles & Cape Lookout National Park
• Beach combing, Shelling & Sightseeing
• Boating, Sailing & Kayaking
• Wildlife, bird viewing & Shopping
• Golf at The Beaufort Club- 18 holes Non membership fee includes Kart & Range balls
• Deep sea fishing
• Fishing: surf & pier
• Jet skiing
• Scuba diving or snorkeling
• Water skiing
• Water tubing
Local Services & Businesses:
• Exercise centers
• Medical services: Local hospital within 2 miles
• Nearest Airports:
• Coastal Carolina Regional, New Bern, N.C. via HWY 70 about 29 miles
• Michael J. Smith Regional, Beaufort, N.C. ( Private charter aircraft )
• Raleigh Durham – Major Hub via HWY 70 about 2 hrs 45 min
About the Area
In the city center, this vacation home is in a walkable area with good shopping. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Morehead City Yacht Basin and Town Creek Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Maker Charters and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property