About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 300 square feet
Come savor our sound & pool side, ground level completely modernized efficiency condo with access to the beach and the sound! Atlantic Beach Bogue Shores Condo complex is less than a 5 min. walk to the public beach and there is a flashing light pedestrian crosswalk to get across the main road. The complex offers a very sizable community pool, a fenced in kiddie pool, outdoor grilles & swings, a gazebo, a second floor deck overlooking the sound/ICW (See deck details below), common space for kids to run around, sound side pier, access to the sound to fish, kayak and parking.
Bogue Shores Condos are close to grocery stores, shopping areas, theaters, parks, hiking trails, putt-putt golf, bumper boats, water slides, skateboard parks, kayak and bicycle units, water sport units, fishing excursions, specialty stores, the fashionable NC Aquarium, the historic Fort Macon, water taxis and so much more - all in Atlantic Beach, Beaufort, Emerald Isle, and Morehead City!
The 300 sq foot condo includes a Queen size bed, Queen size couch bed, full bathroom with shower (it is modest), kitchenette (no dishwasher) that is well outfitted for your cooking needs, granite area with 3 stools for eating with two 3 drawer cabinets at each end for your clothes! WiFi and cable are included. A max. of four people are allowed.
NOTE (DECK): If an owner has reserved the deck area for an event, it will not available to anyone else.
NOTE (POOL): Kids may NOT be left unattended at Pool. No GLASS/SMOKING/TOBACCO PRODUCTS in in the pool area!!!! NO food or drinks in the pool. Pool hours are 9 am to 10 pm. POOL CLOSES FOR SEASON SEPT 30th.
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND OBEY THE LIMITED RULES. We do have a property manager that is at the Condo Complex regularly.
- Minimum age to rent is 25 (except dependent kids) - Please e-mail driver's license to firstname.lastname@example.org upon booking to verify age.
- Please place parking pass in your car where it is visible so that you will not be towed. Please put pass back into the room when you check out. Lost or passes taken home will result in $50 being kept from your deposit to pay the HOA for a replacement.
- Linens are supplied but bring your own beach towels! Dish soap, body soap, hand soap, a roll of paper towel and toilet paper will be supplied.
- NO SMOKING and only owners are allowed to have Family Animals on the ground. We do NOT allow family pets but we do follow the regulations for service & emotional support animals.
- The cleaning fee does NOT include taking out the trash or cleaning dirty dishes, drying and putting clean dishes away.
- Smoking is only allowed at designated areas OUTSIDE on the property - not near any common areas or any condo unit.
- No more than 4 people in the unit - no exceptions. You will be asked to leave if you break this rule. The community septic system will fail if it is overtaxed.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Country Club of the Crystal Coast are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed