- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Car Available
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to "A Better Boat"!
Recently constructed and finished in November 2018. 3 story, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath townhome located in handsome Atlantic Beach, NC. Awesome location just across from the beach with an smooth 3/4 min. walk. Close to aquarium, boat docks, fishing pier, eateries, bars, Fort Macon State Park. Community swimming pool readily located right outdoor back door. Close to Morehead City, Beaufort and all the Crystal Coast has to offer. Parking is right outdoor of front door.
This gorgeously adorned townhome has 3 bedrooms (2 master suites with king beds) and 1 bedroom with twin beds. All 3 bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom. Both master bedrooms have a balcony, ideal for watching the sunset with a libation in hand. Queen couch bed in living room can sleep an additional 2 people if needed.
Kitchen is thoroughly outfitted for preparing and includes a Keurig coffee maker, blender, and toaster. Bedrooms are complete with high quality linens and plush hybrid memory foam beds. All paper products, garbage bags, and bath towels are included. Front door has a convenient coded lock- no worries about lost keys.
Townhome is supplied High speed Wi-fi and cable in family room. Bedroom TVs are SmartTv's, ideal for accessing your Netlix, YouTube, Amazon Prime accounts. Family room and third floor master bedroom each have an Amazon Echo and will play music at your request. There are plenty of board games for the whole family to adore.
Kitchen is well supplied and includes a Keurig coffee maker and a traditional pot. Also supplied with Ninja blender, toaster and electric wine opener.
Please note: This is a 3 story unit, not supplied with an elevator. It may not be suitablefor modest children or the elderly who have issues with stairs. We appreciate the privacy that each level provides, but we want to ensure that all of our visitors have the most delightful experience. Also, our complex is under construction. We are at the end of the process, but again want to make sure that our visitors are aware that there may be some construction traffic/noise during your stay.
We would adore for you to be our guest at "A Better Boat"! Please feel complimentary to message us with any questions.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus offer guide books with special packages for lodging, dining and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Just want to stay away from the crowds and save money? The off-peak seasons frequently offer great rates on daily rentals.
- Several property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning travelers to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are most longing for during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a home which most directly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine maintenance issues that may arise.
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental experience.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Do you think "Seaside Villas in Atlantic Beach- Gorgeous NEW 3 story townhome with pool!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming getaway? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked very early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can often be tricky between members of the family, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Have a Spending Limit
Most rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. One member of your company needs to be responsible for getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you simply want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Optimal access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the group travelling with a furry friend? Pets are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
When the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you've located your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, visitors will have to pay local taxes when renting "Seaside Villas in Atlantic Beach- Gorgeous NEW 3 story townhome with pool!", along with various other additional fees which might be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage right after you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be valuable.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to ensure you've gathered all belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental management company web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did they feel about the rental? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.9 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.7 miles