- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property***************************************************************
COME ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE AND SUNSET!
SAT SEPT 14, 2019 - SAT SEPT 21, 2019 STILL AVAIL
Oceanfront Victorian Mansion with 8 Bedrooms & 5 Full and 2 Half Baths plus outdoor Shower/Changing Area. Amazing vistas from all four living levels offers Total of (4) King, (4) Queen and (6) Twins; (2) Twin Daybed, (2) Sets Twin over Twin Bunk Beds. All 4 Oceanfront Master Bedroom Suites with King Beds & 1 Oceanfront Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Floor Plan Map for each level is available upon request.
Located in an area of the Island narrow enough to give superb Sound and Sea Vistas from Every Room in this Home! Largest In-Ground Private Pool on Rental Market, 20' X 40' (not heated), and equally Substantial Private Hot Tub seats up to 8! Oceanfront Gazebo off private walkway.
Sizable & Luxurious Home has Four Living Levels! Central Heat & Air, Ceiling Fans, Propane Gas Grille. Professionally Landscaped Yard with Private Gate! Attractively adorned with all new furnishings & Cute Vistas Throughout! Every bed has memory foam bed for a restful nighttime sleep even the children bunk beds.
Ground Level: Bedroom #1 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with King bed, Flat Screen TV, Whirlpool Bath & Separate Shower. Direct access to Pool, Hot Tub & Sea! Kitchenette with 3rd Fridge, 2nd Microwave & Wine refrigerator. Bedroom with (2) Twin Bunk Sets Childrens's Beach Toys & Games. Multi-Game Table with Billiards, Table Tennis & Air Hockey! Childrens board games/books located in Dining Room Wall Unit. . Substantial Outside Enclosed Hot & Cold Shower with Changing Area Connects to Multi-level Outdoor spaces to Hot Tub with Constructed in Seating, Main Deck with Picnic Table, Pool Deck with chaise lounges, Adirondack Chairs & (3) Security Pool Gates with kid locks. Private Beach Walkway with Private Gazebo.
Level One: Half Bath off Grandiose Foyer Entrance. Main Level with 2 Living Areas connected by Double French Doors. Main Living area has handsome Sea & Pool Vistas, Gas Fireplace & Access to Open & Covered Oceanfront Outdoor spaces that span the entire width of the home. Second Living Area for Additional Seating with Fabulous Water Fountain! Huge Open Dining Area with Primary Seating for 16 plus Bar Seating for 4. Grand Kitchen with step-up Island and modest sink, all stainless steel appliances, Gas Range Oven, Electric Wall Oven & Microwave, 2 Dishwashers, 2 fridges, Stand Alone Ice Maker, Water Softener (left of triple sink) & Garbage Disposal (center of triple sink). Extensive Laundry Room off Kitchen with Stunning Granite Countertops, 2 Front Loading High Efficiency (HE) Washers, 2 Front Loading Dryers and Walk-In Pantry. Living Room has Sizable Flat Screen Intelligent TV Roku ready with Surround Sound. Giant Covered Porch and Wrap-Around Open Outdoor spaces with row of Rocking & Deck Chairs.
Level Two: Bedroom #3 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with King Bed, Whirlpool Bath/separate shower stall, walk-in closets & Flat Screen TV; Bedroom #4 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with Queen Bed, Bath with Tub, Flat Screen TV; Bedroom #5 Street side Queen Bed with Sound Water vistas & Flat Screen TV can access Private Half Bath at end of hallway & shares shower with Bedroom #4; Bedroom #6 (Oceanfront Master Suite) Generous Room with King Bed & Bath (shower only), Flat Screen TV.
Level Three: Bedroom #7 & #8 (Oceanfront Master Suite) has King Bed. Full Bath with Huge Walk In Shower, with Two Shower Heads & Body Jets on 2 walls. Double Sink Vanity with Cabinets and Single Sink Vanity with Cabinets. Master Suite also has Flat Screen TV. Also on this level are 2 Queens on Sound Side separated by French doors. Can close to make an 8th Bedroom! Shares Bathroom.
8 Color Digital Cable Flat Screen Intelligent TVs, all Roku ready, High-Speed Wireless Internet Access! Oceanfront Gazebo off Private Walkway. Propane Stainless Steel Gas Grille. Outdoor Furnishings on all Multi-level decks. Central Heat/Air. Ceiling Fans Through Out. Vinyl Plank Floors all over. Wonderful Granite Countertops in Kitchen, Huge Dining Room Wall Unit and Laundry Counter tops. 3 Fridges, 2 Ovens, Gas Burner & Gas Fireplace!
Rents weekly, Saturday to Saturday. Holiday Dates are flexible & Min 3 nighttime stays considered. during Off Season Jan, Feb & March NO SMOKING.
#19. POOL/ HOT TUB LEASE ADDENDUM TERMS
POOL: Owner will maintain Pool on turnover day and mid week either Wed/Thurs. If there is excessive sand in the pool/hot tub you may be charged an additional cleaning fee if you want it cleaned at mid week. Tenant is not to use any chemicals or attempt to tidy the pool. Tenant is responsible for the proper care of swimming pool by rinsing off sand & tanning oils prior to entering & using pool net to remove leaves/bugs off pool surface & not accepting children to play with pool pump or any pool equipment. If you put on suntan oils, wait at least 30 mins. prior to entering the pool or hot tub to avoid oils in water. Pool use is 'At Your Own Risk'. It is a parent or guardian's responsibility to watch children at all times during pool use. Childrens must not to be left unattended during pool use. NO diving into the pool, serious injury, paralysis or even death could occur. Damage to the pool itself due to tenant misuse will result in additional charges.
HOT TUB: Owner will change water on turnover day please note that it may take up to 24 hours for water to re-heat. Hot Tub will also be maintained mid week by Owner. Tenant is responsible for proper care of Hot Tub by rinsing suntan oils prior to entering. Suggested Hot Tub occupancy (8) must not be exceeded. Hot Tub should be covered when not in use to retain heat. Do not sit on hot tub cover. Damage to cover or Hot Tub due to misuse will result in additional charges. Please do not set Hot Tub thermostat higher than 104 degrees. Due to high temperatures, Hot Tubs are not suitable for modest children or pregnant women. Childrens under legal age should not be left unattended. It is not wise to sit in the Hot Tub longer than 15 mins. at a time.
IT IS IMPERATIVE EVERYONE (ADULTS AND CHILDREN) SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL & OR HOT TUB TO REMOVE SAND & SUNTAN LOTION FROM THEIR FEET, HANDS AND BODY. DO NOT USE SOAP AS IT WILL CLOUD THE WATER. WATER IS SUFFICIENT FOR RINSING. The Pool &/or Hot Tub is maintained by Homeowners. Any questions regarding the safe use and operation of the Pool &/or Hot Tub should be referred to the homeowner.
Tenant does hereby covenant and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the owners of subject unit from and against all liability, loss, damage, claims or actions (including costs and attorney costs) for bodily injury, paralysis or death and/or unit damage, to the extent permissible by law, arising out of or in connection with the misuse of Pool &/or Hot Tub.
Rental Conveniences Business Includes:
Hi-Speed Internet (Wireless), Computer & Desk, Free Long Distance Telephone Service
Pet Chummy with Pet Fee $250.00 first pet and each additional discounted at $150.00 no breed or size restrictions. We welcome all dogs.
Linens & Towels Supplied with Beds Made Upon Arrival
Private Walkway to the beach
Private Oceanfront Gazebo
Spectacular Sea & Sound Water Vistas! Huge 20 X 40 Swimming Pool! Non-Smoking, Pet Neighborly with Pet Fee $250.00 plus $150.00 each additional , Ceiling Fans Through-out, Separate Huge Laundry Room with Granite Countertops (2) Front load Washers USE ONLY (HE) High Efficiency LAUNDRY DETERGENT & (2) Front load Dryers, Propane Gas Outdoor Stainless Steel Grille, Covered & Opened Porch(es) & Multi-Level Outdoor spaces with Picnic Table, Chaise Lounges, Adirondack Chairs, Outdoor picnic Table & constructed in seating, outdoor Hot/Cold Shower with Changing Area, Oceanfront Gazebo with outlets for beach Weddings. Professional Landscaping, Central Air & Heating Gas Fireplace (Off-Season Only)
Dazzling Granite Countertops, Step Up Island Sink, Totally Stocked Chef's Kitchen with all pots and pans for sizable groups. Stainless Steel Appliances, Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, Keurig Coffee Machine, 4 slice wide slot Toaster, Stand alone Icemaker, (2) Refrigerators , Triple Sink w/Center Sink Garbage Disposal & Kinetico Drinking Water to left of triple sink, (2) Ovens, Microwave, Gas Burners, (2) Dishwashers & Walk-in Pantry. Additional Kitchenette on Ground Floor with Double Sink, Wine Cooler, 2nd microwave and 3rd Fridge.
Game Room with Multi-Game Table with Table Tennis, Air Hockey and Billiards
Huge 20' X 40' Private Pool (Non-Heated), 8 Person Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower with Changing Area
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and rental houses provide Morehead City area traveller discount guides that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds and spend less? The off-peak seasons will offer you terrific rates on rentals.
- A number of management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rental homes are essentially catered to specific visitors, whether it's oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. If there's a particular Morehead City atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to assist with advertising and marketing, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Before you book "OCEANFRONT VICTORIAN MANSION HUGE 20' X 40' POOL/HOT TUB, PET FRIENDLY", go through our short checklist of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City vacation homes start booking early. To guarantee the best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Select a Community and Time
Begin by deciding which particular area of Morehead City you prefer to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Check to make sure "OCEANFRONT VICTORIAN MANSION HUGE 20' X 40' POOL/HOT TUB, PET FRIENDLY" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a pricey rental. Most of the time, one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and getting each person's contribution.
What property features is the group looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are bed linens offered with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Many limitations might eliminate a potential rental. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Best places to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local agencies often have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover damage, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager right away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, adjacent homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but sincere with regards to stay. The best property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything turned out to be wonderful and you're ready to re-book the rental for next year. If the rental property wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 0.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.1 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.3 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.3 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.1 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.9 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.0 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.2 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 1.3 miles