- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGenerous master bedroom with king bed and queen sleep couch and full bathroom (shower). Plenty of room to relax, read or watch TV. Unwind on outdoor space right out your door. Second and third bedrooms offer a queen bed. Fourth bedroom is supplied with 2 twin beds. All linens and towels supplied. The reverse floor plan offers fantastic vistas from the living space from morning to nighttime. More than enough room for plenty of chef's helpers in the huge kitchen.
This is the place you’ve been looking for!
The first thing you’ll notice as you pull up to the voluminous home are the 360 degree wrap-around decks on the two upper floors. No matter the time of day, Renny’s Reward provides copious sun and shade opportunities and a sense of leisure that can’t be beat. Whether your idea of a holiday is soaking in the rays sunbathing or rocking in the shade while appreciating the sea wind, you’ve found your heaven.
Once inside, the reverse floor plan (bedrooms downstairs, living space on top) makes immediate sense. The sizable and flowing, upstairs living & dining area lends itself to huge family get-togethers, group dinners, and game nights. With walls of windows, this sizable great room provides elegant sea and sound vistas no matter which way you turn. There’s plenty of room to dine and lounge with three fashionable couches, dining space that seats 16, and a enormous, well-supplied kitchen with room for numerous chefs. The 14-foot bar counter top with comfortable stools provides the ideal casual dining spot, while two additional tables accept for group dinners as well.
Looking for a little R&R? Rest assured, the lower level provides the ideal resting spots for a variety of visitors. Multi-family trip? Not a problem! The 4 appealing bedrooms will have all your needs met. The master bedroom includes a calming king-sized bed with a voluminous sitting area (couch, arm chair, tv), where the couch pulls out to sleep two more. The master bedroom sitting area opens out onto the outdoor space, the prefect place to relish a morning coffee. This room is ideal for a couple deserving of spoiling or a family unit that wants to stay together. In addition to this master to marvel at, are 2 freshly furbished rooms with queen-sized beds and a 4th adorable bedroom with two twin-sized beds. Closets and/or dressers meet your storage needs in each bedroom. Ceiling fans everywhere the home and in each bedroom give help keep things cool. Bringing a huge group? The upstairs couch also pulls into dreamingly peaceful, queen-sized bed where your additional visitors can catch their zzzz’s.
Looking for some entertainment? TV’s on the main level and in the master bedroom are playing your favorite shows as we speak and the DVD player is ready for whatever movies you bring along! Wireless internet is supplied. The home also has a audio system system that can play all through rooms on both floors (as desired) to very get the good vibes going.
The wrap around porch accepts you to find either sun or shade all day. Spend time outdoors sunbathing galore on the upper outdoor space in the three chaise lounges, rewind in one of four Adirondack chairs, or socialize around the table with four chairs. The cool sea wind makes sand-complimentary sunbathing a ideal experience.
The ground level offers covered, paved space under the home with room to park two cars or to use as a covered play space (games of all kinds, such as shuffleboard) for children and adults. The picnic table and grille on the lower level are ideal for cookouts. A variety of beach essentials, such as chairs and toys are also included for your use. Just back from the beach? The half bath and outdoor enclosed private shower on this level give an end to a fun day at the beach. .
This cavernous home accepts multiple generations of families to holiday together with plenty of space to build life-long memories.
Update: Interior décor (linens, window treatments, pillows, accessories, etc.) have all been renovated as of June 2013, creating a home-away-from-home feeling. The upper-level AC unit is brand new and will keep you cool even on the hottest of days. The kitchen is supplied with a new (July 2013) range to meet the high capacity needs of hungry beach goers. That family lasagna is as good as done!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Morehead City area traveller discount magazines that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? The off-peak seasons may offer incredible rates on daily rental properties.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same property. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to particular customers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Morehead City activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual property owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of weekly rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a property that matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you book "Best View And Best Value! Fun In & Out Of The Sun! Chill Out Or Do It All.", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Morehead City you would like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Make certain "Best View And Best Value! Fun In & Out Of The Sun! Chill Out Or Do It All." satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your group needs to be responsible for collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations might eliminate a potential rental home. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the area, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required contact the rental manager immediately. This may protect against disagreements during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental home sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.
- Island Water Sports - 3.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.2 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.5 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.5 miles
- The Village Market - 3.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.5 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.6 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.2 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.4 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 3.6 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.6 miles