- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAtlantic Beach, NC. Guests are sure to appreciate a memorable holiday in this cedar shake, all-wood interior, completely furbished, 4 bedroom/ 4.5 bath beach home. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, the others are decorated with a queen-sized bed, 2 twin beds and an additional huge bedroom including 2 doubles. The home sleeps 10 agreeably. The indoor spaces feature original artwork, unique furnishings, and the kitchen is supplied with nearly new appliances and cookware. Located on the second row, the beach is just steps away. On the enormous front porch, visitors can savor sea vistas, cool winds and lovely sunsets. And the premium nap/ rent reading in the world is to be found while peaceful on the front porch hanging bed. There is also a generous side screened porch, back outdoor space & outdoor shower.
When not on the wide, soft sand beach (less than a three-min. walk), savor close by attractions such as cycling in various parts of Bogue Island, touring historic Fort Macon State Park, taking boat excursions (or your own boat) to Cape Lookout National Seashore and Lighthouse and other close by islands, seeing weekly concerts at Fort Macon, visiting the colonial town of Beaufort and its waterfront scenery and eateries, the NC Aquarium, and Morehead City eateries and nightlife, savoring a Sunset drink at the bar located at the end of the close by Oceana Fishing Pier which gives a expansive view of the coastline, or water activities including kayaking, canoeing, and surfing.
The water remains warm enough for swimming well after Labor Day so consider a long-weekend as fall begins. In winter, adore seeing the sun set directly over the Atlantic Sea due to the island's orientation along the coast and the location of the sun. A sight to see!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties supply Morehead City area travel discount books which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your vacation week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's downtown homes with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Information
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short-term rentals available in the Morehead City area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "Atlantic Beach Classic Family Cottage", review our brief list of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of groups choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the hardest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be simpler.
Choose a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Bear in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Will the preferred rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure that each person knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with open-air dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of property listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the gang visiting with a pet? Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Study The Contract
Read the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager without delay.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the rental home to ensure you've packed all possessions.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental management company sites request feedback after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did everyone have a good time? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be quick. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.5 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.3 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.3 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles