- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRejuvenate yourself at the premier oceanfront bungalow in Atlantic Beach. Unwind on the warm outdoor space, listening to the joyful sounds of sea waves mere steps away. Skip down to the beach on your private pathway through the gently swaying sea oats. Watch as your children play in the sun-soaked sand on the shores of the dazzling Atlantic Sea. Adore a sunset, then getaway to your home filled with beach décor, and rest in your choice of five bedrooms. In the morning, walk down the peaceful beach to The Circle for some coffee, breakfast, shopping, or other activities. No matter what you chose to do, your stay at Sea Haven promises to add many magnificent memories to your holiday scrapbook!
Sea Haven is a big, five bedroom, three-bath, oceanfront, beach home that is ideal for your sea get-away. This home is one of the biggest beach homes in Atlantic Beach, and is located in perhaps the most first-rate location on the beach. The home is owned by two Marine Corps officers who merely want to offset the costs of ownership, so our costs are substantially better than most, especially on a per person basis. The top floor bedrooms rooms are exceptionally huge at about 36'x 14'. The east room is divided into two rooms; one for the parents overlooking the sea, and an adjoining room for the children. The children room is entered through the parents room...a alluring feature for those families who want to keep a close eye on toddlers. All beds are sizable high-quality queens, except for one king in the master suite and two single twin beds (included for children or teenagers). The bed layout is as follows:
South Bedroom, 1st floor oceanfront - 1 king (2 occupants)
North Bedroom: 1st floor - 1 queen (2 occupants)
East Bedroom (Parent's): 2nd floor oceanfront - 1 queen (2 occupants)
East Bedroom (Childrens): 1 queen and 1 twin (4 occupants), accessed through parent's room.
West Bedroom: 2nd floor oceanfront - 3 queens and 1 twin (7 occupants)
The main floor bathroom lies off the entryway on the main floor. New LG washer and dryers are located here. The second and third bathrooms are located between the bedrooms for convenient access (Jack & Jill style, with the bathrooms entered through the bedrooms.
Both floors have independent thermostats and central heat/air units to optimize appreciation. New flat screen TV's are installed as well.
Sea Haven has terrific facilities for outdoor activities. The outdoor space is exceptionally enormous at over 500 square feet, and has an attached shower shed (ambient temperature). There is also a covered 400 square foot porch with two sizable picnic tables, which are great for inclement weather or for just getting out of the sun. The view is unmatched...Sea Haven faces due south on an east-west beach, so during certain times of the year, you can adore both a sunrise and a sunset from the same location (this is one of the few beach locations in the US where this occurs). From the steps of the outdoor space, the waves at high tide are only about 15 yards away.
The location in Atlantic Beach is also a plus due to the wide variety of activities and eateries available. Sea Haven lies in a peaceful, calming neighborhood, yet still lies within walking distance of the Atlantic Beach Boardwalk and a fishing pier. Several eateries are also within walking distance. THe beach in front of the home is relatively peaceful, and you will often find yourself alone early in the morning.
The official occupancy is listed at ten adults due to some freshly enacted real unit regulations, but the home has 1 King, 6 Queens, and 2 twins (please reference the photos and below to see the bed layout). IF YOU ASK about the occupancy, you WILL be told 10 adults max.. We don't want to deny you a stay, but if you tell us you have more than 10 people, we can't rent to you. We trust that you will bring the appropriate number of people, so no one will be counting occupants. For your comfort, when you arrive in Atlantic Beach, only the person on the contract needs to go check in with the management. The rest of your entourage can proceed to the home and wait for your family member to arrive with the key. With the number of beds, the price per person is among the choice you'll find for ANY sea front home, making Sea Haven one of the peerless values on the beach. Additionally, in order to ensure quality service 24 hours a day and to make your stay as agreeable and trouble complimentary as possible, we employ a professional management company which will cater to your every need. They offer a wide variety of services, and will give you with the most impressive holiday experience possible. We hope you relish your stay! If you have any issues that are not resolved satisfactory by contacting the management, please e-mail me. Vacation Rental By Owner does not work with our renting software, so the Vacation Rental By Owner calendar may not be up to date. Please call for the most up to date info!
Beginning Memorial Day---Monday and Thursday
Beginning Labor Day---once a week on Monday
Two garbage cans are available. If there is less than that, please let management know shortly. Garbage cans must be placed along the road in order to be picked up.
Keywords: Sea Haven: One of the Largest Oceanfront Homes In Atlantic Beach
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guides with special offers for property management companies, dining and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted prices. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be shocked at the number and variety of weekly rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to come across a rental home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Virtually all rental properties in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service problems that may occur.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you think "Oceanfront with 9 Beds! (1 King, 6 Queens, 2 Twins)" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City rentals start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. A lot of groups plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Consider that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Create a Spending Limit
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the price for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each person understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your family must be in charge of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many constraints could eliminate a prospective rental. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required call the property manager without delay. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Often times, surrounding residences are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most rental management company web sites seek feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a blast? Ideally everything was fantastic and you are ready to reserve the property for next year. If the rental home was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.0 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 0.6 miles