- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRejuvenate yourself at the premier oceanfront bungalow in Atlantic Beach. Unwind on the warm outdoor space, listening to the joyful sounds of sea waves mere steps away. Skip down to the beach on your private pathway through the gently swaying sea oats. Watch as your children play in the sun-soaked sand on the shores of the dazzling Atlantic Sea. Relish a sunset, then getaway to your home filled with beach décor, and rest in your choice of five bedrooms. In the morning, walk down the peaceful beach to The Circle for some coffee, breakfast, shopping, or other activities. No matter what you chose to do, your stay at Sea Haven promises to add many outstanding memories to your holiday scrapbook!
Sea Haven is a roomy, five bedroom, three-bath, oceanfront, beach home that is ideal for your sea get-away. This home is one of the biggest beach homes in Atlantic Beach, and is located in perhaps the most exemplary location on the beach. The home is owned by two Marine Corps officers who merely want to offset the costs of ownership, so our costs are substantially better than most, especially on a per person basis. The top floor bedrooms rooms are exceptionally sizable at about 36'x 14'. The east room is divided into two rooms; one for the parents overlooking the sea, and an adjoining room for the children. The children room is entered through the parents room...a charming feature for those families who want to keep a close eye on toddlers. All beds are huge high-quality queens, except for one king in the master suite and two single twin beds (supplied for children or teenagers). The bed layout is as follows:
South Bedroom, 1st floor oceanfront - 1 king (2 occupants)
North Bedroom: 1st floor - 1 queen (2 occupants)
East Bedroom (Parent's): 2nd floor oceanfront - 1 queen (2 occupants)
East Bedroom (Childrens): 1 queen and 1 twin (4 occupants), accessed through parent's room.
West Bedroom: 2nd floor oceanfront - 3 queens and 1 twin (7 occupants)
The main floor bathroom lies off the entryway on the main floor. New LG washer and dryers are located here. The second and third bathrooms are located between the bedrooms for convenient access (Jack & Jill style, with the bathrooms entered through the bedrooms.
Both floors have independent thermostats and central heat/air units to optimize happiness. New flat screen TV's are installed as well.
Sea Haven has terrific facilities for outdoor activities. The outdoor space is exceptionally generous at over 500 square feet, and has an attached shower shed (ambient temperature). There is also a covered 400 square foot porch with two huge picnic tables, which are great for inclement weather or for just getting out of the sun. The view is unmatched...Sea Haven faces due south on an east-west beach, so during certain times of the year, you can adore both a sunrise and a sunset from the same location (this is one of the few beach locations in the US where this occurs). From the steps of the outdoor space, the waves at high tide are only about 15 yards away.
The location in Atlantic Beach is also a plus due to the wide variety of activities and eateries available. Sea Haven lies in a peaceful, inviting neighborhood, yet still lies within walking distance of the Atlantic Beach Boardwalk and a fishing pier. Several eateries are also within walking distance. THe beach in front of the home is relatively peaceful, and you will often find yourself alone early in the morning.
The official occupancy is listed at ten adults due to some newly enacted real unit regulations, but the home has 1 King, 6 Queens, and 2 twins (please reference the photos and below to see the bed layout). IF YOU ASK about the occupancy, you WILL be told 10 adults max.. We don't want to deny you a stay, but if you tell us you have more than 10 people, we can't rent to you. We trust that you will bring the appropriate number of people, so no one will be counting occupants. For your appreciation, when you arrive in Atlantic Beach, only the person on the contract needs to go check in with the management. The rest of your entourage can proceed to the home and wait for your family member to arrive with the key. With the number of beds, the price per person is among the peerless you'll find for ANY sea front home, making Sea Haven one of the most first-rate values on the beach. Additionally, in order to ensure quality service 24 hours a day and to make your stay as nice and trouble complimentary as possible, we employ a professional management company which will cater to your every need. They offer a wide variety of services, and will give you with the most great holiday experience possible. We hope you appreciate your stay! If you have any issues that are not resolved satisfactory by contacting the management, please e-mail me. Vacation Rental By Owner does not work with our renting software, so the Vacation Rental By Owner calendar may not be up to date. Please call for the most up to date info!
Beginning Memorial Day---Monday and Thursday
Beginning Labor Day---once a week on Monday
Two garbage cans are available. If there is less than that, please let management know rapidly. Garbage cans must be placed along the road in order to be picked up.
Keywords: Sea Haven: One of the Largest Oceanfront Homes In Atlantic Beach
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Morehead City area travel discount books which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to discover those terrific attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Can you switch your trip dates? The off-peak seasons can offer amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of vacation rental companies provide discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's oceanside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover the number of rentals are available in Morehead City. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be delighted to learn that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you book "Oceanfront with 9 Beds! (1 King, 6 Queens, 2 Twins)", read through our brief list of considerations.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Select a Town and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your company will need to be responsible for collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do certain members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager straight away. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Nearly all vacation rental web sites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience that can help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.0 miles