About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2300 square feet
Savor your vacation and make memories at AFTER DUNE DELIGHT! A 2nd row beach home with Ocean Vistas from both decks and a exhilarating Ocean breeze has a pool and volleyball court also! It is located off Coast Guard Road (avoid ALL the traffic after the E.I. bridge going into town) and is located at the end of a street, so traffic is minimal. Avoid Saturday incoming beach TRAFFIC June 23 2023 - Aug 25 2023 with Friday check in and check out dates!!!!
The 3rd floor has 2 Bedrooms (each with King Size Beds) that open up to the covered deck with impressive Beach Vistas. Each bedroom has a bathroom attached. The one bath also has a door that can be accessed by the 3rd floor living room/bunk bed area (Full over Full). There is a door to this room.
The 2nd floor has 2 Bedrooms (one King Size Bed & one Full over Full Bunk Bed), one bath, laundry closet, and an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The 2nd story has a very deep deck with great Ocean Vistas has a picnic table, swinging bench and is accessed via the LR and DR.
The 1st floor (ground floor) has an additional room (one Queen Bed & a twin over twin bunk bed), and a open setting with a Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room with a FOOSBALL TABLE. The LR and DR open up to a cement patio underneath the decks with a BEAN BAG TOSS & access to the Pool & Volleyball Court.
Child friendly, Minimum age 24. Please No Animals, No Smoking INSIDE, No weddings, bachelorette/bachelor events, prom events or spring break events without parent chaperones who stay the entire time. March and April, manager will meet guests with home keys and if it's a high school group with chaperones we may check back.
Beds: (3) King + (1) Queen + (2) Full over Full bunk beds + (1) Twin over twin bunk bed.
Practical extras include complimentary WiFi/internet, cable, TVs in all Bedrooms & all 3 Living Rooms (50 inches), one entirely supplied kitchen, charcoal grille, 2 outside showers (one enclosed, one not enclosed), ample deck furnishings for outdoor living & striking ocean vistas.
After Dune Delight rents weekly Friday to Friday during the peak season with flexible arrival/departure days during the Winter, Spring, and Fall.
Island Essentials provides bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linens. We also provide bathroom and kitchen hand soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, fabric softener, basic spices, 2 toilet paper rolls per bathroom & a paper towels roll in each kitchen. Linens are delivered the morning you arrive and are taken away the day you leave. Smoking is not allowed inside the home and we are NOT pet friendly. We do follow the regulations for service & emotional support animals. Our linen and maid service are honored to do exceptional work for you. Please repay them with the same kindness and leave the home in a manner in which you would leave your home.
Telephone Island Essentials (252-354-8887) if you need beach chairs and umbrellas. Please bring your own beach gear including towels!
FUN THINGS TO DO ON THE ISLAND (COMPLIMENTARY & RENTALS):
• Swimming & Playing in the Ocean, Shelling, Boating, Kayaking, Kite-boarding, Paddle-boarding, Wind surfing, Surfing, Jet-skiing
Fishing, Clamming, Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bicycle Paths), putt-putt, water park, movie theater.
• NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores (middle of the island, approx.15 mins. away)
• Fine Dining, Ice Cream & Candy Stores, Coffee Stores, gift stores, nail salons, etc.
FUN THINGS TO DO OFF THE ISLAND Site Seeing / Day-Trips on & off the Crystal Coast
• Historic Beaufort (45 mins. away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, kayak trips over to the Island full of wild Ponies. Blackbeard's home. 1700's Cemetery with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers laid to rest in it.
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 min. car ride, then a boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit and gear!
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses
• Cedar Point - Two Outside Markets with food and homemade crafted vendor items!
• Historic Swansboro - food, stores, and a park.
• Hammocks Beach State Park - Day Trips to the undeveloped barrier Island
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (Swansboro, Cedar Point, MHC, Beaufort, Island)
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
Our MAIN DESIRE is that you have LOTS of fun, decompress from the hustle and bustle, make excellent memories & please BE SAFE! Please read the following on the Emerald Isle website regarding RIP CURRENTS.
* One owner is NC licensed real estate agent.
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is near the beach. Emerald Forest Golf and Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Salty Pirate Water Park and Emerald Isle Adventures. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sweet Spot and MacDaddy's Entertainment Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.