About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
UPDATES FOR 2023:
• Updated paint
• New appliances
• New floor throughout
• All new beds and beds
• Sleeps: 6
• Primary Bedroom: King bed, closet, dresser, en suite shower and soaking tub
• Secondary Bedroom 1: Queen bed, closet, dresser
• Secondary Bedroom 2: Two twin beds, dresser
• Shared bath: Standing shower
• Kitchen is entirely supplied: Pots, pans, baking sheets, plates, cups, flatware, wine glasses, coffee maker, tea kettle, refrigerator (with ice maker and water filter), dishwasher, oven, stove.
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Access to owner’s beach closet
• Max occupants: 8
• Linens supplied for 6 people
• Shampoo, conditioner, and soap included
Other Helpful Information:
• Free parking (covered and uncovered) – Only two cars per unit
• On-site security
• 5-min. walk from door to private beach access
• Shuttle services to and from ocean side during busy season
• We are located on the third floor (top floor) and have elevator access
• Outdoor showers and bathrooms at beach access
• Year-round outdoor heated pools and hot tubs
• Kiddie pool area (main pool, ocean side)
• Community grilling stations and picnic tables
• Workout room in complex clubhouse
• Fishing pier
• No family pets allowed—no exceptions, this is the HOA policy
Why stay here?
• Location: The Ocean Club is a gorgeous, friendly, well-maintained complex located on Indian Beach. We’re a 5-min. drive to Emerald Isle.
• Vistas: Unobstructed balcony vistas of the pretty Bogue Sound. You can’t beat the sunset vistas from this unit. (Seriously, did you check out our photos?!) Appreciate evening drinks on our private balcony with the most spectacular view.
• Activities: Kayak, paddleboard, fish! All steps away from your front door. (Kayaks and paddle boards are not supplied, but can be rented close by)
We have a pool and hot tub on the “sound side”, but all guests have additional access to the pool, hot tub, and kids pool on the “ocean side” of the complex as well. Walk across the street (5 mins.) for private access to these amenities and beach access.
About the Area
Located in Salter Path, this condo is on the waterfront. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Country Club of the Crystal Coast are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Beach Wheels Bike Rental and Coral Bay Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Flatwaters Paddling and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating and other activities like birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy