- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to this spectacular 2 bedroom oceanfront condo in Sea Reef, a private gated community on the pristine shores of Emerald Isle, NC. This direct oceanfront condo is exactly what you are looking for. It is located on the second floor with million dollar vistas that will take your breath away. The unit is unique as it has a garage with a restroom and an exterior shower.
You'll also appreciate the vistas from the NEW (2017) sizable private, furbished, oceanfront outdoor space. There is straighforward beach access just down a few steps. A sound side outdoor space offers pool and sound vistas, a great place to watch the summer sunsets. Convenient access to the private community pool, tennis, b-ball courts and shuffleboard is just across the driveway.
This condo is elegantly furbished with many high end includes. Savor a good nighttime's rest and soak in the master suite's upsized 6'x6' Jacuzzi tub for two. Cuddle by the stone fireplace with gas logs (off-season weather permitting only). The MBR has a king size bed and private bath. The second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds to accommodate the children. Other includes of the great room are 9 ft beamed ceilings and floor to ceiling windows with an sea view from every angle. De-anxiety gazing at the sea during the day and in the evening adore listening to the sound of the sea.
Eat your meals at the huge dining room table for 8 with the sea as your backdrop. Cook your meals in this well supplied kitchen with renovated cabinets and a granite countertop island with bar stools. This condo includes LVT tile floor all through. Activities in the neighborhood include calming by or swimming in the sea or take a dip in your private community pool, play shuffleboard or b-ball.
Other luxuries: Central Heat & Air, 3 cable intelligent TVs, wifi, Microwave, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, high chair booster seat, Fireplace (seasonal use), whole home water softener, so you do not need to bring bottled water. One car garage with bathroom. Exterior shower. Three Jamis Cruiser bicycles with smooth access to the 13 miles of Emerald Isle bicycle path.
This condo is a Weekly Holiday Rental Only during peak season. Saturday to Saturday turn days checking in after 3pm and check out by 10am. In the off-season, you may rent for a 3 nighttime minimum with no specific turn day.
Parking available for one car in the garage and two parked in front of the garage door (second from the right). Must display parking pass on dashboard. Be sure not to park in owner parking space in the center. Address is 2513 Sea Drive, Building 7, Unit B1. From entry gate, it’s the 4th building from the right on the Oceanfront.
Refundable security deposit mandatory ($500). This is in addition to rental rate and does not apply to rental rate. The security deposit is returnable after approved inspection with no damage, theft or fines to the unit.
Guests are to give their own LINENS vwhich includes sheets and towels.
LOCAL AIRPORTS: Jacksonville, NC - Albert E. Ellis Airport OAJ ; New Bern, NC, Coastal Carolina Regional Airport EWN ; Wilmington, NC, Wilmington International Airport ILM ; Greenvillle, NC, Pitt-Greenville Airport PGV ; Kinston, NC, Kinston Regional Jetport ISO ; Raleigh, NC, Raleigh Durham International Airport RDU
Fly in and rent a car.
Rules: complete pink parking card and place on your car dash. Parking: 2 Vehicles Only in front of unit's garage door plus one in the garage.
Ensure dishes are left tidy & in cabinets, washer/dryer empty & trash placed in outdoor cans. Depart on-time by 10am to accept for cleaning.
NO FAMILY PETS (HOA RULE WITH FINES AND EVICTION ENFORCED)
NO GROUP PARTIES (HOA RULE WITH FINE AND EVICTION)
Pool Sea Reef Club open until 10 pm.
NO FIRES on Beach
NO GRILLING on decks or under them or within 10 ft of building. Fines enforced by Fire Marshall.
You may rent online and please feel complimentary to contact Paige through Vacation Rental By Owner, to ask any questions. Look forward to talking with you.
Please notify me prior to checkout for next year’s reservation so your week will be reserved or remember to rent ahead of time through vrbo.com.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes provide Morehead City area printed travel magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by merchants, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer incredible rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a specific experience you are most getting excited about ? If there's a particular Morehead City atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual property owners typically offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Morehead City crew, from relaxed condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Do you think "Spectacular Direct Oceanfront 2BR Condo in Emerald Isle NC " is the perfect rental for your next trip? Read through this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by determining which particular area of Morehead City you prefer to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you simply desire a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Contract
Read the complete contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Please be respectful of the community. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If the property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 2.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.7 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.7 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.9 miles
- Crab Shack - 4.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.3 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.6 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.7 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.3 miles