- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Housekeeper Included
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to Bogues Shores! Freshly refreshed living room, sleeping area and kitchen awaits you with all of the ammenities of home: queen size bed, pull out queen size couch to sleep 4 pleasantly, completely outfitted kitchenette with new constructed in microwave, new stove top and refrigerator. We also have a new, wall mounted flat screen tv with cable and the peerless includes of all: the biggest pool in Atlantic Beach offering shadded gazebos and a kiddie pool for the little ones.Adore a fast walk across the street directly to the beach. If none of these options suit you there is also peaceful available down the walkway from the condo to overlook the sound with picnic tables and chairs. You will also have access to the onsite grilles. Dining, movies, shopping and plenty of tourists attractions are only mins. away. Contact us today!
Keywords: pool, oceanview, soundside, grilles, airconditioning, newly modernized, sleeps 4 adults, cable tv
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with deals for rental homes, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- A number of management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacationers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are most anticipating ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed due to health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn the number of vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Finding and booking the perfect rental property:
Before you book "Beach access, huge pool; with kiddie pool, wifi, flat screen tv, boat ramp acces", examine our short collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rental homes start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else is more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Does the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental home. Generally, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Special Issues to consider
Often times the senior generation has problems with staircases. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds might be limited. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
After the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Go Through The Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If not, you have acquired valuable experience to aid with your next search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.8 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.6 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.9 miles