- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property*****Weekly units only between Memorial Day & Labor Day.*****
Reserve early to get your choice of weeks since they rent up fast!
It's Your Big Holiday so you deserve the BEST! Come Stay and Unwind at our Top Floor Corner Condo overlooking the Beach and the Water-slide Pool. Watch the beautiful Sunsets and Dolphin from your Private Balcony. You'll feel like you're On Top of the World. This Upscale condo has a Penthouse feel.
There is no doubt that Unit 375 has the premium vistas at "A Place at the Beach!!" With a Southwestern exposure, this condo is dazzling and sunny with tons of windows.
We offer a private concierge service. You may request to have your refrigerator already supplied with your favorite foods and beverages just prior to your arrival.
Whatever your want, we can make it happen for your "dream holiday!"
Recently remodeled in February 2017 with plank floor and brand new bathrooms, including a walk-in shower in the Master bath! New living room furnishings in 2018. The kitchen has solid surface counter-tops and tile floor. There is a washer and dryer in the condo. You'll very appreciate this sea front location! Check out the great reviews from past visitors. We want you to be our visitors too!
You can Unwind at the beach or pool every day or visit Historic Beaufort, the Morehead City Waterfront, the NC Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, Cape Lookout Lighthouse or the NC Maritime Museum.
Go SCUBA Diving, Kayaking, Golfing, Deep Sea Fishing, Surf Fishing or take a Scenic Boat tour. We highly recommend Lookout Cruises and The Water Bug Boat Tour in Beaufort Also Fraid Knot for fishing and NC Coastal Life for Yoga on the beach!
There is so much to do,. you'll want to return year after year, as many of our visitors do.
Don't hesitate to Email us with any questions. We're here to help you have the most brilliant holiday ever!
Once again, Reserve early. The Summer weeks usually fill up by March.
Nikki & Mike Dunn
Keywords: Oceanfront, Beachfront, Top Floor, Private, All-Inclusive, Family Neighborly, Water-slide, Elevator, Gated Community
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes supply Morehead City area promotional travel catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Just want to stay away from crowds of people and save some money? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get cost savings. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve specific guests, whether it's soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to fit their Morehead City crew, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Do you think "The Best Oceanfront View!! Look no further. This is the one!" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Decide on a Town and Time
Start by determining which particular area of Morehead City you want to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Will the preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that everyone knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One member of your family will need to be in charge of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
What home features is your group interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property rate? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Proper access could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furry family members. Although quite a few rental homes allow canine companions, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Study your contract carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide you with excellent service..
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental home web sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If the property wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.6 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles