- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property*****Weekly units only between Memorial Day & Labor Day.*****
Reserve early to get your choice of weeks since they rent up fast!
It's Your Big Holiday so you deserve the BEST! Come Stay and Unwind at our Top Floor Corner Condo overlooking the Beach and the Water-slide Pool. Watch the cute Sunsets and Dolphin from your Private Balcony. You'll feel like you're On Top of the World. This Upscale condo has a Penthouse feel.
There is no doubt that Unit 375 has the most attractive vistas at "A Place at the Beach!!" With a Southwestern exposure, this condo is brilliant and sunny with tons of windows.
We offer a private concierge service. You may request to have your refrigerator already supplied with your favorite foods and beverages just prior to your arrival.
Whatever your want, we can make it happen for your "dream holiday!"
Recently remodeled in February 2017 with plank floor and brand new bathrooms, including a walk-in shower in the Master bath! New living room furnishings in 2018. The kitchen has solid surface counter-tops and tile floor. There is a washer and dryer in the condo. You'll very relish this sea front location! Check out the great reviews from past visitors. We want you to be our visitors too!
You can Unwind at the beach or pool every day or visit Historic Beaufort, the Morehead City Waterfront, the NC Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, Cape Lookout Lighthouse or the NC Maritime Museum.
Go SCUBA Diving, Kayaking, Golfing, Deep Sea Fishing, Surf Fishing or take a Scenic Boat tour. We highly recommend Lookout Cruises and The Water Bug Boat Tour in Beaufort Also Fraid Knot for fishing and NC Coastal Life for Yoga on the beach!
There is so much to do,. you'll want to return year after year, as many of our visitors do.
Don't hesitate to Email us with any questions. We're here to help you have the most excellent holiday ever!
Once again, Reserve early. The Summer weeks usually fill up by March.
Nikki & Mike Dunn
Keywords: Oceanfront, Beachfront, Top Floor, Private, All-Inclusive, Family Chummy, Water-slide, Elevator, Gated Community
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property owners and rental properties supply Morehead City area printed travel magazines that feature deals, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the merchant itself. Search for these guides and discount books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the same great activities with a substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide selection of short term properties available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
We've developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Do you think "The Best Oceanfront View!! Look no further. This is the one!" is the best rental for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Morehead City rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Quite often, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simpler.
Decide on a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure "The Best Oceanfront View!! Look no further. This is the one!" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you want a rental property with outside dining area? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do some members of your crew have special needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Even though quite a few vacation homes allow animals, rules and fees vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Contract
Read through the whole contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when booking "The Best Oceanfront View!! Look no further. This is the one!", in addition to any other fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager straight away.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the community. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The rental home should be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should be taken care of prior to leaving.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Virtually all rental websites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles