- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGuests are sure to adore a memorable holiday in this completely furbished, referbished 3 bedroom/3 full bath condo at A Place at the Beach in Atlantic Beach, NC. Sleeps up to 8 people. Recently modernized in 2017, let the family stretch out and appreciate a delightful courtyard & sea view from the outdoor space and living room. Walk out your front door to see the sound on the other side.
Incredible niceties include a huge outdoor pool with 150 ft water slide, indoor pool, 2 hot tubs, giant courtyard lawn, playground, tennis courts, full b-ball court, ping pong, an arcade/game room, and even a mini-golf course on the unit.
A walk down the private boardwalk on the unit will take you right through the dunes and straight to the beach! Everything you need for a fun family holiday is at your fingertips. The outdoor hot tub is located a few steps from the unit! The sizable living room is decorated and includes a Netflix-capable Intelligent TV for your appreciation. The kitchen is well outfitted and includes a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
The unit also comes with a washer and dryer located inside the unit!
The unit is just mins. away from great family chummy attractions, including a brief 1 mile trip to Fort Macon State Park and a 15 min. drive to the NC Aquarium or to Historic Beaufort Waterfront. 10 mins to Morehead city Waterfront.
Linens are supplied!
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with deals for property management companies, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, since this allows visitors to enjoy the same great activities with a often considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to alter your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for cost savings. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are often shocked at the number and selection of short-term rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Below are great tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "A Place at the Beach Ocean Front Property! Newly renovated 2017!" is the perfect rental for your upcoming trip? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Morehead City rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your vacation. Many families prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can often be complicated between members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Does the preferred rental property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking a costly rental property. A single individual in your party will have to be in charge of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is your group interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are linens included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Factors to consider
In some cases the older generation has problems with stairways. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read through the Total Contract
Read through the complete agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental management companies and rental owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any critical repairs.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Locals will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental property to assure you've collected all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they like the rental choice? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles