- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOur home is waterfront with pretty vistas of the marina and sailboats. It's in a resort community and really offers something for everybody! A super location for families, couples - everybody! All our visitors will receive special pricing at one of the Top 50 Public Golf Courses in NC, Carolina Colours! We offer bicycles//tennis rackets/set of golf clubs . A brief drive to downtown New Bern and 40 mins. to the beaches! Indoor/outdoor pool @ resort, playground, gym, & tennis courts! Pool and Recreation center are COMPLIMENTARY for our visitors! We also have Stillwater Kayaks rental right outdoor our door for more activity fun! You can conveniently rent a kayak from them and cruise the river!
From the heavenly feel of the beds right down to the last spoon in our kitchen everything in our home is new! We offer everything you need for an spectacular experience in our area. From fishing to kayaking, playing golf or tennis, sitting by the pool or appreciating the indoor pool at the recreation center! Or if you choose just savor the calming setting from our balconies. Family room has a new 55 inch TV with DVR, HBO and home theatre. Sports equipment includes 2 bicycles , two tennis racquets and tennis balls, a set of golf clubs! Our game room has bunk beds, checkers/chess, playing cards, outstanding board games and a foosball table! Have coffee at your bistro table off the master bedroom. Appreciate lunch on our outdoor living area while watching the sail boats come and go. New Bern is a historical, fun filled town to relish. Arts, history, self-guided walking tours, parks, antique stores, River walks, National park and a variety of food and great eateries! We know you will fall in adore as we did with the area!
Our guest will have access to our entire home, plus all the equipment we give for activities. We have room for two cars. We will not be in the home during your stay, it's all yours! We have three bedrooms and three baths. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen size beds and our other bedroom has bunk beds. Something for the entire family!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you guides with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Search for these publications and promotional books, as this allows visitors to experience the same activities with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Desire to stay away from packed areas and lower your expenses? Off-peak times provide substantive deals.
- Many management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat guests to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's oceanside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You'll get the best value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage promoting and marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you book "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access", read through our brief list of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging part of planning your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes simpler.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Most vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure everybody understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Do members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! While many vacation homes permit animal friends, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be limited. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies will have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read through the Total Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, guests have to pay local taxes when booking "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access", as well as various other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be addressed prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many property management companies and rental home sites allow customers to give feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've gained valuable experience to help with the next search.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.6 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.1 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 3.8 miles