About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Pristine, freshly remodeled, ocean view queen suite. Your private-to-the-community beach access is only a few steps away, and the broad ocean view is yours to take in from inside the comfort of your beach getaway. Outside the unit, get comfortable in the oceanfront seating on the shared wraparound deck, relax in the gazebo atop the dunes, savor the oceanside pool, or grille out by the picnic tables.
The two-story condominium building is oceanfront, and your suite is oceanview. Your second-floor room is on the side of the building, three doors down from the oceanfront corner of the building. From the wraparound shared deck, you can see Shackleford Island where the descendants of the wild Spanish mustangs roam, and on a clear day, you can see the Cape Lookout Lighthouse off in the distance.
Atlantic Beach is located on a southward-facing island which, depending on the time of year, gives you the opportunity to see both the sun rise and set over the ocean! When the sun does set over the sound vs the ocean, you can take a fast drive across the street and down Pelican Drive where the public pier offers handsome photo opportunities.
This charming space is your own personal oceanside getaway. We modernized the condo with care and expert craftsmanship to bring tranquility and luxury to your beach vacation. We are proud of this handsome oceanview unit and would appreciate for you to call it home for your Atlantic Beach vacation.
Your CAREFREE beach vacation is our TOP PRIORITY! If for any reason you need anything during your stay, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are local, professional hosts, and we want you to appreciate this space and this area as much as we do!
---INSIDE YOUR UNIT---
- High-speed WiFi
- 50” flat-screen Intelligent TV
- Queen bed with memory foam bed AND memory foam pillows
- Full-size futon bed
- Kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, two-burner cooktop, toaster oven (no conventional oven - there is also a community charcoal grille by the pool/picnic table area)
- Eat-in dining area in the kitchen
---WIFI INTERNET/SMART TV---
- WiFi download speed of 482 mbps
- WiFi upload speed of 19.5 mbps
- Ethernet port accessible for hardwiring
- Samsung 50” flat-screen Intelligent TV with cable package featuring over 100 fashionable channels
- Samsung Intelligent TV includes the following apps that you can access with your personal login: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Apple TV, HBO Max, Sling, YouTube, VUDU, Tubi, and Hulu
---WHAT IS PROVIDED---
- Bed linens for queen bed and full-size futon bed
- 8 bath towels, 3 hand towels, 6 washcloths
- 2 dish towels (used to create your adorable towel animals waiting to greet you!)
- Cooking oil and spray, salt/pepper, Montreal steak seasoning, Lawry’s seasoned salt, and garlic powder
- Dishes, pots/pans, cutlery, and grilling silverware
- Keurig K-cup coffee maker along with complimentary k-cups, creamer, sugar, and Splenda
- 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, body wash, makeup wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwashing detergent/sponge (There is a Dollar General across the street.)
- Garment steamer and distilled water
- Two beach chairs
- Beach bocce ball
- Books and a deck of cards
- Monopoly (The NC Crystal Coast version!)
---WHAT TO BRING---
- Beach towels
- Additional beach chairs (if more than two are needed)
- Beach umbrella/shade (A Shibumi Shade works great!)
- Don’t forget your sunscreen!
- Food, drinks, condiments, additional spices and coffee, charcoal (There is a Food Lion down the street.)
- In the community building next to the pool, you’ll find a credit card operated laundry room.
- There is no daily maid service, but we do provide disinfectant wipes/spray and a broom/dustpan.
- The pool is typically open mid-April through the first week of October.
- Hours: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
--- PARKING PASS---
- Each reservation is allowed one parking pass.
- For nightly reservations, an additional pass is available for $25/nighttime for a max of two parking passes total per reservation.
- For monthly reservations, an additional pass is available for $100 for a max of two parking passes total per reservation.
- Upon booking, please let us know if this is something that you will need.
---THINGS TO NOTE FROM THE HOA--
- This is a non-smoking condominium community.
- Family Animals are not allowed in our particular space. You may, however, notice family pets on the property as owners are allowed to have pets.
- Boats/boat trailers are not allowed in the parking lot.
- Be sure to hang your parking pass from your car’s rearview mirror. The HOA tows cars without a parking pass.
You will have full access to:
- Your private unit
- The shared second-floor deck which wraps around the entire building and includes oceanfront seating
- Two brand-new, private-to-the-community beach access pathways, each showcasing a enormous covered gazebo with seating
- Charcoal grilling and picnic table area
- Outdoor pool
- Community, coin-operated laundry room
- Outdoor shower near the gazebo to rinse off the beach salt and sand
- Tour the Cape Lookout Lighthouse
- Take in history at Fort Macon in Atlantic Beach and walk around atop the fort for a view of the sound, inlet, beach, ocean, and islands
- Take a ferry to Shackleford Island to see the wild Spanish mustangs; stroll on the nearly empty expansive beaches, and go shelling
- At low tide, take the ferry to Sand Dollar Island
- Visit the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
- On Fridays during the summer, appreciate the complimentary live music series inside the fort at Fort Macon State Park
- Visit the new Atlantic Beach Town Park which features mini-golf, a skate park, splash pad, playground, basketball court, grassy field, and snack shop
- Catch an outdoor family-aligned nighttime movie in the park every Friday during the summer at the Atlantic Beach Town Park
- Rent a jet ski, kayak, or boat on the sound side at AB WaterSport
- Go deep-sea fishing on a charter fishing boat with Captain Stacy
- Try your aim at laser tag or axe throwing at Battle Works
- Listen to live music and have local brews right across the street at The Growler or head towards the Atlantic Beach Circle for local brews inside and outside in their back patio at the Crystal Coast Brewing Company
- Savor live music and the ocean breeze beachside at Idle Hour Biergarten
- Eat oceanfront at the Crab’s Claw Restaurant
- Have date nighttime sound front at Amos Mosquitos
- Listen to beach music and shag the nighttime away at Atlantic Beach’s Memories Beach Club
- Fish from the pier at the Oceanana or fish from the beach right in front of your room
- Walk across the street for a sweet treat at Dairy Queen
- Drive to Salter Path in the center of the island for soundside fun at Professor Hacker’s Lost Treasure Golf & Raceway
- Drive to the far end of the island to visit Emerald Isle’s mini-waterpark, The Salty Pirate
- Head to Cape Carteret on the mainland for fun at MacDaddy’s Entertainment Center ropes course, driving range, raceway, bowling, arcade, batting cages, restaurant and bar
- Learn how to build a wooden boat at the NC Maritime Museum in Beaufort
- Play disc golf in the Emerald Isle Woods
- Appreciate food, drinks, and live music in Morehead City’s Waterfront at Jack’s Waterfront Restaurant and Bar
- During the off season, get a beach pass and drive on the beach!
- Atlantic Beach International Food Festival (April)
- Atlantic Beach, Beach Music Festival (May)
- Big Rock Blue Marlin Fishing Tournament (June)
- 4th of July fireworks, live music, & festivities (July)
- Band the Billfish Tournament (July)
- Crystal Coast Grandiose Prix - Race (September)
- Crystal Coast Seafood Festival (October)
- Atlantic Beach King Mackerel Fishing Tournament (October)
- Atlantic Beach Christmas Parade (December)
- Morehead City Christmas Parade (December)
- Morehead City Flotilla - This is a special event you won’t want to miss! (December)
- Atlantic Beach Smoke-on-the-Water Bonfire (December)
- Atlantic Beach Penguin Plunge (New Year’s Day)
- Join the Crystal Coast Stargazers to check out the nighttime’s sky at locations like Fort Macon State Park and Cape Lookout National Seashore (All Year Long)
The condominium community rests on over 600 ft of direct oceanfront shoreline. There are two direct, private-to-the-community beach access pathways, each with its own covered gazebo with seating. The community pool, charcoal grilling area, and picnic tables are in the middle of the property alongside the dunes, and you can effortlessly walk around the property.
You can also walk across the street to Dairy Queen, Beach Burgers, On the Rocks Restaurant and Bar, The Growler Brewery, Kitty Hawk Kites Beach and Gift Shop, Dollar General, and a convenience store. The Atlantic Beach Circle, NC Aquarium, Atlantic Beach Town Park, surf stores, and other restaurant options are only a 3-5 min. drive away.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. Country Club of the Crystal Coast and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy