- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySpectacular three bedroom two bathroom home in Fairfield Harbour! Right on the golf course, with access to the onsite recreation center. Recently referbished with all the amenities of home! Wifi, cable, jetted tub, washer/dryer and so much more! This location is pet amicable with an additional cleaning fee.
The onsite recreation center has indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, workout center, miniature golf, a playground, tennis courts, game room with ping pong and pool tables, exercise classes and daily planned activities. Join us at 9am on Monday to learn about all local tourist attractions during the Welcome Social.
There is a marina with boating tours at this location. Check with the unit manager for special golf prices when renting this home.
Check with the unit manager about discounts for weekly and monthly units. Animals are allowed for renters that pay a pet fee in advance.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation homes supply Morehead City area discount catalogs which include promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Could you adjust your dates? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Morehead City crew, from tranquil condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental experience.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you book "Message me for discount rates available for long term stays", go through our short checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Morehead City vacation rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough among members of the family, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Make sure "Message me for discount rates available for long term stays" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a pricey rental. One individual in your family will have to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Oftentimes the elder generation has trouble with staircases. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. While quite a few rentals allow dogs, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Type of animal, size and breeds might be restricted. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Where to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent conflicts during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the community. Residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine with regards to stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Did they like the rental home? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.1 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.1 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.3 miles