- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis is a duplex with an adjoining door that can give direct access to the West Side. Please view Dunecastle West at Vacation Rental By Owner listing 741368 to appreciate both sides or check the availability if this side shows booked.
Dunecastle is oceanfront duplex with a spectacular view, the bungalow faces south so you unbelievable sun rises and sun sets. Thoroughly furbished 4 bedroom including 4 queens and 2 twins in the loft. 2 full baths with an outdoor shower. Entirely supplied kitchen with three HD Flat Screen TVs and DVD player. Laundry room with washer & dryer game room with ping pong, close by fishing, golf course, library, public boat access, eateries, stores, and grocery stores. There is also a Dollar General right around the corner.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you tourism guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you can visit? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on rental properties.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat visitors to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to uncover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to fit their Morehead City group, from quiet condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they manage the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to find that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe " Dune Castle East: Family Friendly Oceanfront Beach Duplex With Adjoining Door " is the best rental for your upcoming trip? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular destinations, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Consensus can be difficult between family, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be aware that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly rental. One individual in your family must be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Suitable access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines differ. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the location, time and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
Read the whole contract and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. We also advise immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any fixes.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your stay. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental home sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything was outstanding and you are ready to reserve the same rental for next year. If not, you have gained valuable experience that can help with the next search.
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.7 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.7 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.9 miles
- Crab Shack - 4.0 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 4.1 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.3 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.6 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.7 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.3 miles