- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyI just want to inform all present and future renters that the unit next to my home has just been bought and there is currently construction taking place.
This construction should end by February 2020.
217 WEST BOARDWALK, ATLANTIC BEACH, N.C. *RENTAL IS SUNDAY TO SUNDAY*(With some exceptions in off season) Our just modernized shorefront bungalow, "Mermaids," offers you a unique coastal experience in a holiday rental. This oceanfront home is located right on the coast with breath-taking vistas of the beach, dunes, and Atlantic Sea from the front porch and upper outdoor space. Within mins. of shopping and dining experiences, "Mermaids" is one block off the Atlantic Beach Circle - where both young and old can find activities to do supplied by the town government. Due to the island's east-west geography, the unique ability of observing both sunrise and sunset from the comfort of both decks is available.
FEE WILL BE CHARGED IF HOME IS HOSTING ANY TYPE OF PARTY PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR DETAILS.
(SEE HOME RULES FOR CANCELLATION POLICY)
"Mermaids" is a three story home with enough space to spread out. The sea view on the lower and upper level is spectacular. There is a hot tub and brand new grille on the lower level. On the ground level is the game room with a T.V. and Foosball table. Additionally, storage of your body, skim, and surf boards as well as the washer and dryer room are on this level. The main level of the home has the kitchen, dining room, living room as well as three bedrooms - one with a King bed while the other two have one queen-size bed each. The upper level has two bedrooms - the first bedroom has a king with queen sleeper couch and brand new wet bar with coffee station. The children' room has three twin and one queen . The living room, second floor bedroom with king bed as well as the upper level bedrooms have spectacular vistas of the sea. There are 5 TVs with cable in three of the bedrooms and living room and lower level playroom.
(LINENS , TOWELS AND TOILETRIES ARE NOT PROVIDED)
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Morehead City area vacation discount catalogs that feature promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. Look for these publications and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the very same fantastic attractions with a typically significantly discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it is oceanside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide range of weekly rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to select a rental which fits their desires and budget.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you decide to book "OCEAN FRONT OCEAN VIEW HOUSE ( CHECK OUT INCREDIBLE DISCOUNT OFF SEASON RATES )", read through our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Morehead City you would like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Many vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your preferred week. It could be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your group must be responsible for collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheet sets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do some people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a dog? Even though a number of vacation rentals allow pets or animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the full agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, guests have to pay state taxes when booking "OCEAN FRONT OCEAN VIEW HOUSE ( CHECK OUT INCREDIBLE DISCOUNT OFF SEASON RATES )", in addition to various other additional fees which may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage when you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, surrounding properties are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental to be sure you've packed all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Many property management companies and rental search sites permit renters to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be simple. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.2 miles