- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis 2nd row beauty has it all! Great sea vistas without the oceanfront rental prices (and it's CLEAN)! Beach access is straighforward and fast, right across the street. Over 2,000 sq feet, on a peaceful, non-busy street with a view of the sea or Bogue sound from every single window in the home! Make this your 2nd home for a week (or two) and you'll never want to leave.
We want your family & friends to have a great experience and forget all of their worries while making great memories that will last a lifetime. Sound too good to be true or too much like a Hallmark card? Well we aren't kidding!
Wake up every morning and walk directly out of your bedroom onto the outdoor space and breathe in Emerald Isle's salty air. Hear the waves crashing on the beach. House has 4 bedrooms with Queen beds (all with outdoor space/balcony access) plus a children' loft/entertainment area on the 4th level with 4 twin beds complete with books, games, puzzles, a TV and DVD player. In the den you can even watch TV, look to your left and see the sea... of course, that's just from the inside, wait until you step out onto the decks!
Beach access is literally steps away across the street with a wooden walkway leading directly to the surf. Families with young children will appreciate this appreciation by not having to walk far with all your beach supplies and stuff! You also have the comfort of our exhilarating outdoor shower with hot/cold water to wash off the beach sand and lotion.
Cook all of your favorite 'beach foods' in our entirely supplied kitchen while looking at the emerald blue sea. Then dine and entertain inside with family & friends while appreciating the great sea vistas from the sizable eating area or have your meals outdoor on the outdoor space's enormous teak dining table with umbrella where the view and sounds of the sea enhance the experience.
Watch schools of dolphins in the morning swim by & flocks of pelicans dive in for a snack in the afternoon. If you need some shade, head down to the lower level outdoor space & relax on one of our lounge or rocking chairs. Of course, the decks have great vistas, but nothing can beat hanging out on the beach & swimming in the sea. After a long day, savor our outdoor shower (w/ hot & cold water) and indulge in some great local seafood at one of many eateries within mins. of the home. After the children have gone to sleep, sneak back out on the outdoor space and look at the moonlight shine over the water with a glass of your favorite libation. Get the peerless sleep of your life (as long as you put on plenty of sunscreen) and wake up ready to do it all over again!
I hope some of these words have captured just a modest picture of what it is like to holiday at Beach Retreat: East. We have posted tons of photos but nothing compares to actually being here. We really look forward to helping you and your family have an lovely 'Beach Retreat', so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
If you are visiting with multiple families, please see dates for Beach Retreat West, listing #395470. Rent both sides and holiday together.
Thank you for visiting our page and we hope your toes are in the sand very soon!
Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 10:00am
Rents Saturday to Saturday. Weekly units only during the peak summer months of June, July and August.
We do not rent to college, high school or wedding event groups. Minimum age to sign the rental agreement is 25 years old.
Keywords: sea, sea view, discount, deal, 2nd row, outdoor space, tidy, most striking rate, sound view, emerald isle, location, beach, NC
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with special offers for rental properties, dining and attractions. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? The off-peak seasons will offer great rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for unique discounts. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular clients, whether it's oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to find that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand how to search.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you think "Booking for Fall 2019 & 2020. Secure Your Preferred Week Now!" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Look over this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can often be tricky among close relatives, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Keep in mind that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure "Booking for Fall 2019 & 2020. Secure Your Preferred Week Now!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a pricey rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines can vary. Study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular rate, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting "Booking for Fall 2019 & 2020. Secure Your Preferred Week Now!", along with various other additional fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Book your Rental
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Local people should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all rental management company sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a good time? Ideally everything was exceptional and you are ready to reserve the same rental home for next year. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.1 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 3.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 3.5 miles
- Circle Pizza - 4.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.0 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.1 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 3.5 miles