- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis Dazzling & Modern Sea side Cottage 3-story with 3 Bedrooms and 31/2 bath, one bedroom on first floor, two bedrooms on 2nd floor. Each bedroom has private full bath.
Only 5 min walk to the beach,the Triple S Marina is just across the street from the home. Guest also has the access to park the trailer & boat. This home with both Sound and Sea vistas! Great location with open beach access! Unit is readily located right between the Sound and sea, with beautiful vistas of the both! Very, elegantly decorated and designed.There is an outdoor shower for after beach play.
The Kitchen is on the top floor has high quality appliances and the dining room has a Grand view. There are three sizable wood outdoor space balconies (one on each floor) and an outdoor shower for after beach play.
6 Bedrooms Option Available-Check the listing #691886
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send travel guide books with special deals for property management companies, dining and tours. Search for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same terrific attractions at a often considerable discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal promotions.
- Several property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual property owners typically offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a property that fits their desires and spending plan.
Nearly all rental homes in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to find that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you think " Beautiful Ocean Side/Sound Side View 3 BR 3.5 Baths Cottage at Atlantic Beach " is the best vacation property for your next visit? Look over this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of properties, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can be difficult among close relatives, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the price for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a costly rental. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you simply desire a rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds might be restricted. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start the Search
Many internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental home management companies and home owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of tips.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the situation.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully everything ended up being wonderful and you are happy to re-book the property for next season. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles