- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property10% off rental if booked before August 30, 2019!
The Penthouse is a First class 3000 sq feet penthouse on the top of a triplex with ideal sea and beach view. This home is practically on the beach.
The Penthouse 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with an elevator to take you to the top of this elegant home directly from the parking area underneath. Once at the top, the door opens to a den, kitchen, and dining area.
Den includes decor focusing on a 42' LCD T.V. with HD channels and cable. Behind the den is the dining area and table that seats 8, with additional seating for three at the kitchen bar. The kitchen is very roomy for preparing meals with tons of granite counter top space.
Off the back of the kitchen is the Bigger of the master suites. This bedroom has a king size bed, LCD TV, and a modest private outdoor space to relax and take in the evening vistas. The Bathroom has double sinks, stand up shower, and a whirlpool tub.
This unit is pet chummy with a 250.00 fee
Keywords: Condo, Triplex, At Waves Edge, The Sea-son,Just Beachy, Penthouse Sweet, Sea Lookout, Sandy Feet, Sand Glasses, Sea Blvd, Penthouse
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Shoulder seasons provide terrific offers.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer discounted prices to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction which you just love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Before you book "10% off summer rental! Sea Lookout! 4 Bedroom Penthouse with lighthouse views! ", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Begin by determining which particular area of Morehead City you would like to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does your preferred vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each party knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Typically, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Rental Home Features
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Although a number of rental homes permit pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Study your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, guests must pay state taxes when renting "10% off summer rental! Sea Lookout! 4 Bedroom Penthouse with lighthouse views! ", in addition to various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find problems, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a good time? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you are all set to re-book the rental home for next year. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.3 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.0 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles