About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1475 square feet
PLEASE CONTACT OWNER 'IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROPERTY.
• LARGEST PRIVATE POOL on EMERALD ISLE!!!
Pool measures 44' long x 16' wide. The Pool design has wide, shallow steps/entrance-way at both ends which makes it great for kids and the elderly. It is 4 feet deep. It also has a floating rope that divides the pool down the middle so that you have your own side for privacy. Our Concrete Deck (surrounding the pool) is cool on the feet (unlike TREX Decking that other homes use which is too hot to walk on in bare feet in the summertime).
• NO CHARGE for POOL HEATING: in May/June and Sept/Oct when heat is needed (Saves you over $550!
…because MOST homes in Emerald Isle charge $550 to $600 ‘additional’ for Pool Heating!!! We don’t!!!)
(Pool Heater operable only when the air temperature is above 60 degrees...so the month of April is very iffy if the pool will be warm enough for swimming. That is why our ‘APRIL’ PRICES are comparable to homes 'without' a pool). Pool heating is not at all necessary for the months of July/Aug.
Click on "More Details" to expand this description....
• WIDE BEACH at high tide...unlike most other locations on the Island.
• MAX OCCUPANCY = 6 (no exceptions)
• This is a 'No-Family Animals' home...sorry! No exceptions.
• Guests with a 5-Star Rating on Vacation Rental By Owner will receive $125 discount.
• This home is a DUPLEX (side-by-side, EAST & WEST). We own both sides and only rent to families. We do NOT rent to 'Partiers'.
• The EAST side of this Duplex is also available. If this WEST side does not have availability for the week you want, then check out our EAST side. (EAST side is Vacation Rental By Owner Listing #642941
• min. Occupancy: (6). (With no more than 5 Adults...over the age of 18).
• Pool is to be shared with the renters of the other half of the Duplex. For your privacy, each side of the pool has its own entry point and THERE IA A DIVIDING ROPE DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE POOL TO SEPARATE YOUR HALF FOR YOUR PRIVACY..
• Brand New Air Conditioner (8/19/2019).
• (2) Brand New Luxury Queen Mattresses in the two Oceanfront bedrooms (purchased 2019)
• New Laminate Flooring in 1st Floor Bedrooms (April 2019).
• Decorated with tropical décor and light Beachy colors.
• Wood floor! (in Living room & Dining room).
• Carpet in 2nd Floor bedrooms.
• 2 Grand-screen TV’s (one in LR and one in downstairs Master Bedroom)
• Open floor plan
• Ocean Vistas from Living room, Dining room and Kitchen.
• PROVIDED: Cleaned Bed Linens by professional Linen Cleaning Service Co, (Bath Towels not supplied).
• Cleanliness: Providing a Clean House is something we take very seriously. We use an exceptional cleaning company. If the cleaning crew misses anything, call us immediately and we will send the cleaning crew out to attend to any issue.
• We never allow family pets or smoking in the home.
NEW APPLIANCES FOR 2023:
• NEW Fridge, 24 cu ft capacity
• NEW Range, with smooth ceramic glass cooktop
• Amazing Vistas: Enormous Oceanfront Sitting Deck right off the living room, as well as a sitting-area-deck located between the Beach and the Pool…for watching the waves and the ocean, beautiful sunsets in the evening and sitting out under the stars at nighttime…all while listening to the ocean waves!
• Steps to the Ocean! Open the windows and feel the incredible breeze.
• Natural Native landscaping.
• GAS GRILL (shared): Gas is not included if it runs out... but we will reimburse you for the cost of a refill tank in addition to $25 for your time for going across the street to Ace Hardware to pick up a refill.
• NOT PROVIDED: Beach Chairs and Beach umbrellas are not supplied (better Very Sturdy commercial-grade umbrellas and chairs may be rented at a number of different places including: Island Essentials, E.I. Beach Gear. Bath towels not included.
• PLEASE NOTE: This is not a new home or luxury interior…we do not have granite counter-tops or expensive bedroom furnishings. If that is important to you, then this would not be the right home for you. Our home is just as you see in the photos. We focus our expenditures on providing an AMAZING POOL with a clean comfortable interior, clean comfortable beds/beds, fresh linens and a generously-outfitted kitchen …all at a very competitive price. This is one of the lowest-priced Ocean front pool homes on the Island, yet the nicest pool we do believe!
• LAUNDRY ROOMS: Separate, private Laundry rooms are on the ground level of the property.
• AVAILABILITY/CALENDAR ACCURACY: The Calendar showing availability is ALWAYS 100% accurate. But remember…we also own the EAST side of this Duplex…so if the WEST side is not available, enter “642941” in the Vacation Rental By Owner search bar to check availability of our EAST side.
No smoking (NOTE: This is a Non-Smoking House and Property. No smoking permissible anywhere on the property because this is a Duplex) For the Health & Safety of all other guests....Sorry! Thank you for understanding.
Great location on a peaceful street conveniently close to grocery, gift-stores and local eateries (all only blocks away).
45 Minute Drive to Historic Beaufort, where you can see the home that Blackbeard stayed in, visit a historic modest cemetery with Confederate-War Soldiers, kayak over to Shackleford Banks, and sneak up to the wild ponies grazing in the shallow water, take a high-speed boat ride over to Cape Lookout National Seashore where the old CAPE LOOKOUT Lighthouse is.
BEDROOMS (4) / min. Occupancy = 6
Two of the four Bedroom’s are Oceanfront (each with Queen Beds, one with high Ocean-View Balcony/Deck).
Beds: (2) Queen + (2) Double + (2) Single.
Linens supplied (delivered to the home on beds made and picked up after the rental).
• Extensive Pool with 'cool on the feet' concrete deck
48 inch Flat-screen Cable TV (in LR)
32-inch Flat-screen SMART Cable TV (in Master Bedroom)
• (2) Bathrooms
• Washer/Dryer (private, on ground level)
• Totally-supplied Kitchen
• Internet: wireless high-speed supplied (but not guaranteed against interruptions)
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Covered and Open (non-covered) decks with porch furnishings and rockers
• Outside shower (not enclosed) & Foot-rinse-off station on the walkway.
• Gas Grille (shared) - Gas is not included if it runs out...but we will reimburse you for the cost of a refill tank. Refill tanks are available just 2 blocks away on the main boulevard.
• Beach Chairs and Beach umbrellas are not supplied (better Very Sturdy commercial-grade umbrellas and chairs may be rented at a number of different places including: Island Essentials, EI Beach Gear.
NOTE: ALL Reservations must be made online through the Vacation Rental By Owner website. We do not accept any other forms of payment. That is our agreement with Vacation Rental By Owner.
• Swimming (Pool and Ocean)
• Wind surfing
• Jet-ski units
• Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bicycle Paths starting 2 blocks from the home)
Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on the Crystal Coast (most are less than a 45-min. car ride)
• NC Aquarium (Pine Knoll Shores – 15 mins. away)
• Historic Beaufort (45 mins. away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, dating back to the 1700’s. Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, 10 min. kayak over to the Island full of wild Ponies. See the home that Blackbeard stayed in. See a modest cemetery that dates back to the 1700’s with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers buried there.
• NC Maritime Museum (in Beaufort) See artifacts for local Blackbeard’s Ship and much more
• Carrot Island - Kayak up to the Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 min. car ride to a high-speed boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit because they drop you off on the beach for clear-water swimming and sunbathing right in front of the 150-year old lighthouse.
• Cape Lookout National Seashore: 56 miles of undeveloped shimmering beaches. Ride along the ocean by car.
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (everywhere)
• Morehead City – Starting point for Wild Horse & Shelling Safari day trips
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
2023 Reservations: Held with a $200 Non-returnable deposit until Nov.1. Then on Nov 1, first 50% of balance is due. Remaining 50% of balance is due (60) days before Check-in date. Contact owner.
OCEANFRONT BEACH HOME in Emerald Isle N.C. / HEATED POOL / AMAZING VIEWS!!!
OCEANFRONT - HEATED POOL (Largest on Island)- AMAZING VIEWS!!! - GREAT LOCATION!
OCEANFRONT HOME / HEATED POOL / AMAZING VIEWS / BEST LOCATION /Emerald Isle, NC
OCEANFRONT POOL HOME (COMPLIMENTARY Pool Heat) /AMAZING VIEWS/GREAT LOCATION/Emerald Isle
OCEANFRONT/HEATED POOL/AMAZING VIEWS/Finest Location on Emerald Isle
__% DISCOUNT on all bookings made before 12/31. OCEANFRONT with COMPLIMENTARY HEATED POOL
OCEANFRONT WITH LARGEST POOL ON EMERALD ISLE, COMPLIMENTARY POOL HEAT. LOWEST $
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is on the beach. Emerald Forest Golf and Emerald Isle Adventures are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Emerald Plantation and Salty Air Open Market. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sweet Spot, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy