View this property at:
About this Property
Appreciate the sea vistas and winds in Emerald Isle in this exceptionally tidy, convenient home! Almost Oceanfront!!! Fantastic vistas! Quiet Cul-de-sac great for families. High Chair, Porta Play-yard, children welcome! TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWELS supplied! Linens and towels supplied. Study or work with desk & delightful view. Near the fun attractions, eateries and shopping on Emerald Isle! Brief fast walk to the beach at peaceful neighborhood access. Sparkling Clean West Side Duplex with unbelievable sunset and sea view! Very convenient shopping/grocery & waterpark close by. Stocked with everything you need - just bring your beach towel.
Long Weekend Special!!! 3 Day Stay OK! Flexible dates - just ask.
GREAT SEA VIEW!!! Walk to the beach, grocery stores, pubs, beach concerts, pier, and you are tucked away on a peaceful cul-de-sac.
SHORT STAYS of 3 days or more are welcome. Discount for Weekly stays!
We want your family to have a great holiday and come back again next year - 1 Smooth Life with its cute sea view is on the end of peaceful cul-de-sac, across the street from the sea at the end of a cul-de-sac in a peaceful, modest neighborhood with striking homes. You may see the dolphins from the outdoor space. Brief walk to the Beach. Great for your long weekend hideaway. Walkable to new Publix, Foodlion, 2 craft beer pubs, fashionable stores, wine bar, wine market, go-cart track, putt putt golf, Salty Pirate water park, ice cream stores and eateries for every taste, this home is just around the corner to everything you want. The pier is a brief nine-tenths of a mile walk down the beach. The Hot Wax Surf Shop is within walking distance and offers kayak and stand-up paddle board units and classes. There is also a bicycle rental shop close by and marvelous bicycle path. There is a movie theater in the close by shopping complex for rainy days. On Emerald Isle there many eateries, multiple of which are within walking distance. Very tidy 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bathrooms, where you'll feel welcomed and have all the comforts of home, yet be at the best location on Emerald Isle. WEST side duplex, great for sunsets and expansive sea vistas, in Emerald Isle, brief walk to the beach, relax with family and friends in one of the recliners or couch and appreciate-seat to watch TV your favorite classic movie from our DVD library, surf the web on the High Speed Wi-Fi , or go out and appreciate a meal on the covered outdoor space on the picnic table while watching the waves and seabirds and perhaps dolphins. Save room when packing because premier linens are supplied with beds made prior to arrival, with plenty of towels too! Hair dryers are also included in each of the three full bathrooms, and toilet paper is supplied. You and your family will savor playing corn hole on our brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards in the delightful huge back yard on this peaceful cul-de-sac. And don't worry about packing beach chairs or body boards - we have plenty of those too!
Great for long weekend, holiday and flexible units. We hope you have a great holiday on Emerald Isle and come back again soon.
This very comfortable beach home is just a brief walk away from access to a peaceful beach. 4 bedrooms including 2 master bedrooms - each with a king bed, 1 queen bedroom, and 1 twin bedroom with trundle and 3 full baths in great condition. Twin bedroom also has a desk for any office work you may have to do.
Unwind and savor sea vistas and sunsets on 2 full covered decks on both floors while listening to the sea and song feathered friends. Across the bridge is the Mac Daddy's Arcade with Bowling, go-carts, driving range, sports bar and Golfin' Dolphin. House is supplied with preparing essentials, trash bags, dishwasher soap, cleaning and laundry supplies, complimentary bath soaps and shampoos, and linens and towels are PROVIDED!!
Absolutely no dogs and cats or smoking. If you smoke outdoor please be courteous and consider renters on the other side of the duplex.
Check-in at 3 pm or after and check-out at 11 am on departure day.
The middle floor has a sizable open kitchen, granite counter-tops with island and dining area with enormous table with seating for eight. Also a king bedroom and full bath are located on the middle floor. Two sliding doors to access the outdoor space with picnic table and rocking chairs and exceptional sea vistas. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied for preparing your favorite meals and seafood. Your little one will adore the new high chair and Funsport Portable Compact Infant Play Yard.
You can make a full pot of coffee in the 12 cup coffee maker or relish your own special brew from the new Keurig, or you can use the French Press. There is a toaster, blender, toaster oven, pancake griddle, rice cooker and all sorts of pots and pans. The living area has a huge flat screen TV with DISH DVR & SHOWTIME, DVD and movie library, 2 comfortable recliners and a couch and appreciate-seat.
Top floor has 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths. Queen bedroom with a covered outdoor space and sea view and 32-inch TV with DISH DVR & SHOWTIME, Twin Bedroom with twin bed and trundle with a covered outdoor space with sea view and desk for school or office work, and master bedroom has a king bed with private bath and 43-inch TV with DISH DVR & SHOWTIME and DVD player. Rockers and peaceful lounge chairs are on the outdoor space.
Private Outside shower with hot/cold w/ sprayer and beach chairs available for your appreciation. 2 charcoal grilles are available for your use along with charcoal and tools.
Boogie boards, hula hoops, brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards and beach chairs are included for your use.
Absolutely no college events, no bachelor/ette events, no wedding events or any other events like that.
We especially welcome families, couples, senior citizens, and military veterans.
Covered parking for 1 car and parking on driveway for 2 additional cars. 3 car max.. If you have an electric car, there is an outdoor 110 volt receptacle, or if you need a faster charge, there is a ChargePoint Level 2 EV charger thanks to a new EV charging station installed by Carteret-Craven Electric Cooperative beside the Lighthouse Inn and Suites on Islander Drive, which is a brief walk away.
Emerald Isle is a great family beach holiday destination for the entire Southeast. It has everything a family needs to have fun and has a water park within walking distance and many water sport rental companies. Hot Wax Surf Shop is with in walking distance and rents kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. And they offer surf lessons and fishing tours. There is a appealing movie theater in the near by shopping complex for rainy days. You will find many eateries, numerous of which are within walking distance.
DISCOUNT FOR WEEKLY RENTAL
HURRY! RENT NOW - PARADISE IS WAITING FOR YOU
- Many rental managers and rental houses provide Morehead City area travel discount books which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Could you shift your vacation week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning visitors of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a specific Morehead City activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners typically offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Morehead City group, from calm condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "Great Ocean View! Quiet Cul-de-sac, Walk to Beach/Groceries, Children Welcome!" is the best rental home for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Morehead City vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Morehead City you would like to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Pick a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your company. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Create a Spending Limit
Most rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the rate for your desired week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a pricey rental property. A single member of your group will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rental homes permit pets, rules and costs vary per property. Many constraints may possibly dismiss a potential rental. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, vacationers have to pay state taxes when booking "Great Ocean View! Quiet Cul-de-sac, Walk to Beach/Groceries, Children Welcome!", as well as various other additional fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find problems, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Many times, nearby properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they enjoy their stay? Maybe everything was outstanding and you're ready to re-book the same property for next season. If the property wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to refine your search next time.