- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOceanfront duplex west side
4 Bedroom plus Den, 3 Bath Duplex on three living levels. Open & Covered Oceanfront Outdoor spaces with outdoor space furnishings!
Ground Level: Den with Futon (Double). Covered Parking. Enclosed hot & cold outdoor shower.
Level One: Oceanfront Bedroom #1 with Queen, private bath & covered outdoor space. Bedroom #2 with Queen. Bedroom #3 with 2 Twin Beds. Fish cleaning station with water.
Level Two: Living Room. Dining Area. Kitchen with dishwasher & microwave. Bedroom #4 with Queen.
5 CCTV's, 5 DVD Players, 2 VCR's, audio system, CD player Central air and heat. Washer/dryer. Beach Chairs. High-Speed Digital Wireless Internet (bring your own lap-top with wireless card!) Gas & Charcoal grilles.
Linens & Towels Supplied Prime Weeks ONLY at full price!!! No Smoking. No Animals.
Rents Sunday to Sunday.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to experience those attractions with a generally significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your dates? Off-peak times offer significant savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to learn how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Morehead City group, from relaxing condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you think "Oceanfront 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Duplex" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tough between close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Determine Your Budget
Does your preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey rental property. A single member of your party must be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a rental with patio dining area? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Do members of your party have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Read your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
As soon as the location, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you outstanding service..
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance for a reduced rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any necessary fixes. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Ensure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are ready to reserve the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental home was not perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search next time.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 5.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.2 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 4.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 5.0 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.5 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.6 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.7 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 2.8 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.8 miles