- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySummer 2019 dates still available: ask for 10% off rental rate!
Aug 3-10, 2019
Aug 24-Aug 29, 2019
Sept 3-Sept 30 all available!!! Sept is the BEST time to visit Atlantic Beach!!!
7 bedroom, 7 Full Bath home in Pine Knoll Shores with 2 Master suites and Game Room!!
Pool can be heated for 350.00 a week
This home is pet chummy with a 250.00 non-returnable pet fee per pet.
This home has an elevator- Elevator runs from the ground floor to the 2nd floor only.
After walking through the front door of this freshly modernized home you will surely be impressed! The entirely supplied kitchen to your right is right off the living area with an open bar so you will not be separated from your family while preparing meals. The living area is exquisitely furbished and includes a 50" Led TV to sit back and relax. Relish vistas of the sea right from the living room, kitchen and dining room. Exit out the back door to your private shaded outdoor space that leads to either the beach or take a right and relish your own private 8' deep swimming pool.
Back in the home you have 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. Down at the end of the hall is the generous Master Suite #1- This room has a queen size bed, 32" TV, sea and pool vistas, a private front balcony, and a private seating area for reading or for recapping that ideal day at the beach.
Bedroom 2 is a pool and sea view room with two twins, 32" TV.
Bedroom 3 is a pool and sea view room with a queen size bed and 32" TV.
From the living room upstairs you have a great sitting area overlooking "YOUR" handsome beach. The room has a sitting area for reading and also a bigger table and chairs for overflow dining or for a simple game of cards. Heading down the hall, there is a modest room with closing doors that connects the bedrooms. There is a day bed with a twin pull out that could be used for modest children. This connects to bedroom #4. This sea front bedroom is a suite with a queen size bed, private balcony that overlooks pool and the sea, and a 32" TV.
Down at the end of the hall is the 2nd Master bedroom (5). This is a HUGE over sized bedroom with a two private balconies. The sea side balcony overlooks the pool and the sea. This room is complete with a sitting area for reading or again, recapping that ideal family beach day. This room also has a desk in it's own little area. No one wants to work on holiday but for some it is a reality to tie up some loose ends or just to check on some things to ease your mind. This area can streamline that and have you back on the beach very quickly!
Back downstairs on the 2nd floor in the living area are stairs leading to the first floor. This room has bedroom # 6. Bedroom number 6 has a queen size bed and 32" TV. Across the hall is bedroom 7. This bedroom has two twin size beds. This floor also homes the washer and dryer in a separate room. Finally, the last room is the game room! This fun little room contains a ping pong table, foosball, a refrigerator, and a sink.
Keywords: Sea front, Beach, Sea, Beach, Sea's The Day, Beach front, Holiday rental, Atlantic Beach NC, At Waves Edge, Pine Knoll Shores NC, Sea front pool
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus supply printed guide books with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to modify your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most excited about.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to suit their Morehead City family, from peaceful condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Finding and reserving the best rental:
Before you start to book "7 Bed/7 Bath Oceanfront with Pool! 10% off rental rate 4 remaining summer dates", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simplier and easier.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
How many family members are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the rate for your selected trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a costly rental. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental home with open-air lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do certain members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furrry friends. While a number of rental homes permit pets or animals, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Many restrictions might dismiss a potential rental property. Read your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental property sites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 3.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 3.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 3.5 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 4.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.8 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.8 miles