- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property"Sailor's Inn" is a new and chic three-story, single family home with an exceptional expansive view of the Atlantic Sea. "Sailor's Inn" is part of an unique housing development in Atlantic Beach, NC called, "Lookouts in the Grove." There are 22 residential homes located in the "Lookouts," all three-story buildings surrounded by dramatic palm trees and coastal plants . This exclusive project includes a gorgeous swimming pool and is located right in the heart of the Atlantic Beach "Circle." Upon completion of the "Lookouts" project, 7 of the 22 homes will include commercial/retail stores on the first floor. Imagine the extravagance having ice cream, coffee, wine bar, present stores, etc...right beside your rental home.
Sailor's Inn is a new single-family home that and has never been lived in or rented. The final furnishings and niceties were finished in late January 2018 and Sailor's Inn is now ready for units. Come stay with us by the sea and appreciate the majestic sea waves and the mesmerizing ambiance of the Atlantic Beach Circle.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guides with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer incredible rates on rental properties.
- Many rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same rental. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sights you are most excited about.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the number and variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Before you book "Come be the first to experience the comforts of "Sailor's Inn." ", examine our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Start by figuring out which specific area of Morehead City you prefer to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Just How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Consider that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Most vacation homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the price for your selected week. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental property. One individual in your family must be given the task of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Do some people in your party have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a pup? Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Examine your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you have found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest chance of a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Go Through The Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular rate, visitors will need to pay local taxes when renting "Come be the first to experience the comforts of "Sailor's Inn." ", along with any other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Vacation home management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, nearby residences are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If the property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to refine your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles