- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHave a excellent time at the beach staying in this superb two bedroom unit with many upgrades. This condo has two queen beds, one twin, and a sleeper couch in the living room. This unit has many repeat customers; the price is right, the view unreal, and the unit appealing. The bathrooms are new and modern, with walk in showers in both. Reservations of 5 nights or more include linens. Unit rents Saturday to Saturday. Located in Building C.
Summer Winds provides an extraordinary number of recreational amenities that make it "the holiday spot" of choice for renters year after year. Available for your leisure are three huge outdoor pools with tanning decks; a heated indoor pool; both indoor and outdoor hot tubs; men and women's saunas; as well as a professionally supplied exercise facility. Our sports complex center also includes racquetball, b-ball, and lighted tennis courts to cater to the active competitors in your family. There is also an arcade with a snack bar.
Additionally, Summer Winds offers an just right setting for groups and meetings with its conference facilities, lounge, and security staff. Close by you'll relish local dining, golf courses, and shopping.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send printed guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to switch your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer terrific rates on daily rentals.
- Several management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and book a great rental property:
Do you think "Summer Winds condos best view and amenities on the beach!!" is the perfect rental property for your next trip? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Morehead City the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To ensure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Morehead City getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. A lot of visitors plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Agreement can be difficult among relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Be mindful that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Does your selected rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your family needs to be given the task of getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family searching for? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Special Issues to consider
Frequently the older generation has trouble with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines differ. A number of restrictions could eliminate a potential rental home. Read your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. In addition to offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting "Summer Winds condos best view and amenities on the beach!!", along with any other fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Be respectful of the local community. Often times, surrounding residences are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Virtually all rental home web sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? Hopefully everything turned out to be exceptional and you are excited to reserve the rental home for your next vacation. If the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search next time.
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.0 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.5 miles