- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyCheck out this newly modernized 1 bedroom, 1 bath (2nd floor courtyard side) condo located at Pebble Beach Condos. Bed sizes are 1 Queen Bed, 1 Futon (double) and a Queen Sleeper Couch. Condo has new Flat Screen TV's. WIRELESS INTERNET and enlargened Cable Network TV's. Brief walk to the beach. NO Linens and Towels but can be ordered thru us. NO dogs and cats and NO SMOKING inside! Rents Sunday to Sunday!
Pebble Beach Condos are located on the "Crystal Coast", the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and savor the sea waves while reading a good rent. We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also relish Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our handsome island. We have a Fishing Gear store and numerous Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can adore fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation properties supply Morehead City area travel discount books that feature offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and save money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get cost savings. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a particular Morehead City atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the number and selection of weekly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to come across a rental that matches their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you believe " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo " is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of households plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can be challenging among close relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental home. Usually, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the family interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the entire contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
After you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. This may prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to give comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you are ready to re-book the same rental for next season. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles