- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
About this PropertyCheck out this newly renovated 1 bedroom, 1 bath (2nd floor courtyard side) condo located at Pebble Beach Condos. Bed sizes are 1 Queen Bed, 1 Futon (double) and a Queen Sleeper Couch. Condo has new Flat Screen TV's. WIRELESS INTERNET and enlargened Cable Network TV's. Brief walk to the beach. NO Linens and Towels but can be ordered thru us. NO family dogs and cats and NO SMOKING inside! Rents Sunday to Sunday!
Pebble Beach Condos are located on the "Crystal Coast", the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and adore the sea waves while reading a good rent. We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also relish Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our polished island. We have a Fishing Gear store and multiple Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can appreciate fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply tourism guides with special deals for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Desire to avoid the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of property management companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a specific experience you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and selection of weekly rental homes available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that fits their expectations and spending plan.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo", review our brief checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned destinations, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of families plan to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Try to remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure everybody understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Do you simply want a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies differ. Examine your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many rentals sit empty.
Study the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. How did they feel about the property? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. If the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles