- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyThis unit is a brilliant renovated, refurbished and refurnished condo that has the capacity to sleep 6 persons ( 1 queen bed,1 full bed and full sleep couch) and having 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom includes a queen size bed and a private bathroom, and wall TV. Televisions are in the central living area as well as in bedroom areas. The unit comes with a thoroughly supplied kitchen having linens to preparing ware. Free Wi-Fi. Washer/dryer accessibility on the same floor. The condo overlooks the central courtyard. The Place At The Beach is an ideal place for families with many fun niceties on site. No driving or crossing the street to have fun on this handsome beach resort. The generous outdoor pool includes a wade-in area for toddlers as well as the water slide that both adults and children relish. The Central Courtyard has a swing-gym for the children and other family aligned recreational activities that can be played on the enormous grassy lawn. Outdoor charcoal grilles are available and located at sites on courtyard and near the pool. Gas Grills are also available just outdoor from the sizable indoor pool with accompanying hottub. Outdoor hot tubs are available as well. Recreational activities available on site are shuffleboard, b-ball, tennis court, mini-golf course, ping pong table (all needed sports equipment supplied). Locally own store is own site where movies can be rented, grocery/comfort items can be bought. The work office is adjoining to the store and the knowledgeable resort staff are available for any questions.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with savings for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you able to adjust your dates? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Many management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning guests to the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and tours you are most interested in.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and variety of short term rental properties available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Morehead City group, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "2 Br 2 Bath Condo Oceanfront Resort 2 Pools & Water Slide" is the best rental for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many vacation homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each person understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental home with outside kitchen? Does the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines can vary. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Don't forget to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies often have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many rentals sit empty.
Read the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the community. Residents often live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to ensure that you've packed all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to give feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles