- 8 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
About this PropertyBeach Mountain, a big oceanfront, pet welcoming home has room for all the family! Located at "The Point" and with tons of beach strand in front of the home, as well as a excellent sand dune at the east corner of the home (hence the name Beach Mountain!), this 8 bedroom, 6.5/.5 bathroom home affords multi-generational families 4200 square feet in one single family dwelling! Both sides of the home are mirror images of the other side. The floor plans are open, cool, and casual with two living rooms, two dining areas, and two full kitchens. The bottom floor grants two separate entrances into the home from the cavernous carport (can fit four cars) and the staircases open up into the living room areas on each side of the home. Right off the staircase, the first of four bedrooms (again, four bedrooms on each side of the home) includes a queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo. This bedroom has a modest Juliet balcony that overlooks the roadside front of the home. Upon entering the living room, the dining room and kitchen complete this striking open floor plan. Each of the two dining room tables seat 8, the two bistro tables each seat 2 , and the two bars each accommodate 4 . A laundry room tucked in behind each kitchen and a half-bath in the living area finish the composition of the second floor. The adjoining entrance to the other side of the home is housed between the two kitchens~~yes, two complete, well appointed kitchens, two fridges, two sinks, two stoves, two dishwashers, two washers, and two dryers.
Heading up, the wide staircases empty into gracious loft-like hallways with the remaining bedrooms, three on each side of Beach Mountain. The first upstairs bedroom on each side of the home has two twin beds and this bedroom shares a jack-n-jill bathroom with an oceanview queen bedroom with private balcony at the end of the hall. The jack-n-jill bathroom is rather unique in that it includes a toilet and sink for each bedroom and only the shower/tub combo is shared in the middle of the bathroom. At the end of the hall on each side is another queen sized bedroom, again with ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo. There are a total of eight bedrooms in Beach Mountain, one of the main level on each side of the home, and three upstairs bedrooms on each side.
Wi-fi is available all over the home. The decor of each side is beachy, eclectically peaceful, and very family chummy. Yes, Beach Mountain is PET FRIENDLY! Well-behaved, non-agressive breed dogs, under 50 pounds, are welcome for a non-returnable pet fee.
The pool (be sure to check out the photos) is private and accepts generous room for poolside appealing. A gas grille is located near the pool and as an added additional, there is a foosball table in a comfortable game room on the West side of the home. Beach Mountain sits high on a sizable knoll and offers a generous view of the water from the back outdoor space which traverses the entire width of the home.
Parking is not a problem as the driveway to the home is long and has an overflow parking area off to the side of the driveway. An empty lot on the left side of Beach Mountain adds more privacy as well!
Beach Mountain rents Saturday to Saturday. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same great attractions with a typically substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable deals.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of rental companies provide rate reductions to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve particular clients, whether it's oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn just how many rental properties can be found in Morehead City. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Morehead City gang, from low-noise condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Before you start to book "Bring the whole family! Large open floor plan oceanfront home~pet friendly, too", read through our brief list of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked very early. To ensure the greatest choice of homes, we recommend searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Community and Date
Start by picking which specific area of Morehead City you would like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the group. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure that "Bring the whole family! Large open floor plan oceanfront home~pet friendly, too" works with your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that everybody knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Even though many rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal price, visitors will need to pay local taxes when renting "Bring the whole family! Large open floor plan oceanfront home~pet friendly, too", along with various other fees which might be required based upon their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any repairs. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to assure you've collected all belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to aid with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.3 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 1.9 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.6 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 1.9 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.2 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.3 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.3 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 2.4 miles