- 8 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBeach Mountain, a enormous oceanfront, pet amicable home has room for all the family! Located at "The Point" and with tons of beach strand in front of the home, as well as a striking sand dune at the east corner of the home (hence the name Beach Mountain!), this 8 bedroom, 6.5/.5 bathroom home affords multi-generational families 4200 square feet in one single family dwelling! Both sides of the home are mirror images of the other side. The floor plans are open, cool, and casual with two living rooms, two dining areas, and two full kitchens. The bottom floor grants two separate entrances into the home from the generous carport (can fit four cars) and the staircases open up into the living room areas on each side of the home. Right off the staircase, the first of four bedrooms (again, four bedrooms on each side of the home) includes a queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo. This bedroom has a modest Juliet balcony that overlooks the roadside front of the home. Upon entering the living room, the dining room and kitchen complete this elegant open floor plan. Each of the two dining room tables seat 8, the two bistro tables each seat 2 , and the two bars each accommodate 4 . A laundry room tucked in behind each kitchen and a half-bath in the living area finish the composition of the second floor. The adjoining entrance to the other side of the home is housed between the two kitchens~~yes, two complete, well appointed kitchens, two fridges, two sinks, two stoves, two dishwashers, two washers, and two dryers.
Heading up, the wide staircases empty into gracious loft-like hallways with the remaining bedrooms, three on each side of Beach Mountain. The first upstairs bedroom on each side of the home has two twin beds and this bedroom shares a jack-n-jill bathroom with an oceanview queen bedroom with private balcony at the end of the hall. The jack-n-jill bathroom is rather unique in that it includes a toilet and sink for each bedroom and only the shower/tub combo is shared in the middle of the bathroom. At the end of the hall on each side is another queen sized bedroom, again with ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo. There are a total of eight bedrooms in Beach Mountain, one of the main level on each side of the home, and three upstairs bedrooms on each side.
Wi-fi is available everywhere the home. The decor of each side is beachy, eclectically appealing, and very family affable. Yes, Beach Mountain is PET FRIENDLY! Well-behaved, non-agressive breed dogs, under 50 pounds, are welcome for a non-returnable pet fee.
The pool (be sure to check out the photos) is private and accepts bountiful room for poolside calming. A gas grille is located near the pool and as an added additional, there is a foosball table in a comfortable game room on the West side of the home. Beach Mountain sits high on a huge knoll and offers a sizable view of the water from the back outdoor space which traverses the entire width of the home.
Parking is not a problem as the driveway to the home is long and has an overflow parking area off to the side of the driveway. An empty lot on the left side of Beach Mountain adds more privacy as well!
Beach Mountain rents Saturday to Saturday. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING!
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guides with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to discover the same wonderful activities with a possibly significantly discounted.
- In a position to change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer remarkable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for financial savings. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction that you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Information
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Morehead City crew, from relaxing condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and book the best vacation home:
Do you believe "Bring the whole family! Large open floor plan oceanfront home~pet friendly, too" is the best rental home for your next vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Morehead City rental properties start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Consensus can be complicated between family, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
How Many Beds?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Check to make sure "Bring the whole family! Large open floor plan oceanfront home~pet friendly, too" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Generally, a single person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each person's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor dining area? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are bed linens offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do certain people in your party have specific needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a pet dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. A number of restrictions may dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added.
Start your Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover damage, or if repairs are needed call the rental manager without delay. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Most rental property web sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something was wrong and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are happy to reserve the same rental for next season. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.3 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 1.9 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.6 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 1.9 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.2 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.3 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.3 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 2.4 miles