- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnwind in style in this Oceanview Villa. Located in Tar Landing Villas, a private gated community at the end of the Atlantic Beach Island, adjacent to Fort Macon State Park. Relish alluring vistas of the sea, Shackelford Banks and the Cape Lookout lighthouse!
This multi-level 3 bedrooms/3 bath Villa has been decorated with your delight and appreciation in mind!
The FIRST FLOORING (ground level) contains our entryway, and 1st full bath/bedroom (sleeps 4) with 1 full size bed and 2 twin beds. You will also have access to our laundry/utility room on this floor during your stay.
On the SECOND FLOORING make yourself at home in our redone kitchen, dining room, and living area containing a 55" Ultra HD SmartTV. CABLE AND WIFI PROVIDED! This floor also includes the main outdoor space, 2nd bedroom (sleeps 2) with queen bed and an opulent full bath.
The THIRD FLOORING includes the Master suite with king bed and full bath (sleeps 2). There you can appreciate drinks or coffee on the very private upper outdoor space, with sea and inlet vistas overlooking Fort Macon State Park and Cape Hatteras lighthouse.
SLEEPS 8 COMFORTABLY!
Bed linens & bath towels are supplied. Please bring your own beach towels!
The kitchen is completely supplied for your use. You will also have access to the washer/dryer during your stay.
We are cheerful to give more photos, or information on attractions, eateries and activities in the area! We want your stay to be the most superb possible!
- Many property owners and vacation houses supply Morehead City area travel books which feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the store itself. Look for these guides and promotional books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same wonderful activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental property Information
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes are located in Morehead City. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a rental which fits their desires and spending budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to find that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "OCEANVIEW Villa in Tar Landing (Atlantic Beach, NC)" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rentals start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Agreement can be difficult between family members, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Establish who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Consider that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Check to make sure "OCEANVIEW Villa in Tar Landing (Atlantic Beach, NC)" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. A single member of your company will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family searching for? Do you only desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your pets. Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints may eliminate a prospective rental property. Read your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exceptional properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Many rental management company web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? With a little luck everything ended up being ideal and you are ready to reserve the rental home for next year. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.7 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles