- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyMartini Time is a new 3 Bed and 3.5 bath townhome in Atlantic Beach. Located just behind the Doubletree with an oceanfront pier, restaurant and lounge. This elegantly furbished condo has straighforward beach access and is walking distance to the sound access as well. Centrally located and close to shopping, dining, the NC Aquarium and Fort Macon State Park. It is also a brief drive to Historic Beaufort and downtown Morehead City.
On the ground level you have your open area with living room with a 55" tv, dining room and kitchen. There is also a half bath on this level. Out the back door you have a patio area with a picnic table to eat outdoor on those superb Crystal Coast days. This unit is close to the pool and open air club home.
On the second level, you have two bedrooms each with their own bathroom and laundry room. One bedroom has a queen size bed and balcony. It has a 40" tv. The other bedroom has two twin beds.
On the third level you will find your master bedroom with a king size bed, master bath and balcony with vistas of the sea. The master also has a 40" tv.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation houses supply Morehead City area travel discount magazines that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. Search for these magazines and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to experience the very same terrific attractions at a often substantial discounted.
- In a position to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up tremendous bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and locations you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to find a property that meets their wishes and price range.
Virtually all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to know that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book " Beautiful property close to everything", read through our brief collection of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Morehead City the best vacation rentals are booked early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Many visitors decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Morehead City you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
How Much Rental Do You Need?
Establish who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Make certain " Beautiful property close to everything" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before booking a pricey rental property. A single member of your party will need to be in charge of getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you only desire a vacation rental with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Does the home have bikes and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Appropriate access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a furry companion? Even though many rentals permit family pets, rules and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. You'll want to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start the Search
Many websites exist to match renters with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything that you need. If something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you need to Cancel
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also suggest immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental home management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they like the rental choice? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.6 miles