- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLocated in Pine Knoll Shores, NC, Pine Knoll Townes is an oceanfront condominium complex located on a barrier island between Bogue Sound and the Atlantic Sea. PKT 109 is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath condominium with vistas of the Atlantic Sea from the second floor outdoor space. Park your car directly in front of the condo entrance. Smooth access in and out as there are no stairways to climb or elevators to take to enter the condo. The first floor includes full kitchen with ceramic tile floor and hard surface quartz countertops, dinette area, powder room, and carpeted family room with cable TV/DVD player and rear patio. 2nd floor includes a master bedroom with king size bed and cable TV.
Second bedroom includes queen bed and twin - sleeps 3. Ceramic tile hall bath with tub/shower. Great sea vistas from balcony/outdoor space which can be accessed from master bedroom. The patio opens to a common courtyard where you can make your way a brief distance (40 yards)to the pool and beach access. (Pool is closed for repair for summer of 2019) A enormous outdoor space above the sand dune is a great place to relax and relish the awe-inspiring sea winds and afternoon sunset. A great place to view the impeccable beach and Atlantic Sea!
Monthly costs and long term rental prices are now available! Please call for more details.
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Morehead City area discount catalogs that feature offers, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- In a position to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of rental companies offer price reductions to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Morehead City family, from tranquil condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you think "Cozy Beach Getaway in Pine Knoll Shores, NC " is the best rental property for your next trip? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Morehead City vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the most desirable choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City getaway Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Morehead City you prefer to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Spending Limit
Will your chosen rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, confirm that each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Do you just want a property with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are linens included with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a four-legged friend? Even though many rentals permit pets, rules and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be restricted. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have found your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, guests will have to pay local taxes when booking "Cozy Beach Getaway in Pine Knoll Shores, NC ", as well as any other additional fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please be considerate of the community. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little bit. Even though you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dirty dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all rental property web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine about your experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 4.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.7 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.8 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.7 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.7 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 2.9 miles