- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyExquisite delight duplex with soaring ceilings and 200 plus year old antique pine floors on top floor, hardwoods everywhere except 1st floor which has ceramic tile-just right for wet feet. Amazing sea vistas inside and out. Unobstructed sea and beach vistas on west end of decks and from one couch and dining table. Interior elevator for people and bags. Granite countertops all over. TV's in all rooms, netflix, WIFI, and a DVD player. Gas grille in back yard, beach bicycles, kayak, beach chairs and beach games.
Guests from N.C., other states and England have stayed on many repeat visits. Located on the 2nd row and near the peaceful end of the street. Also close to beach access. Just steps away from the beach and close enough to run back and forth.
This is a treasured family home lovingly maintained by owners, one who grew up in Beaufort, N.C. and both have summered here their whole lives.
With 2 master bedrooms, 4.5 baths and 3 other rooms for sleeping the place lives enormous. Anywhere from 9-11 sleep restfully. Dining room table has 12 chairs and plenty of china and accoutrements to spare. Tall granite bar with 4 bar stools behind table. Two decks with comfortable furnishings, one covered and one open. One ideal for sunbathing and stargazing and the other ideal for a good rent.
Adore the shining waters, play on the beach, take long walks, collect sea shells, kayak, swim ,surf, go pier fishing, or play a rousing game of corn hole. For a change of pace visit historic Beaufort where the owner is from and can give you tons of ideas and restaurant suggestions. The owners also suggest renting a trip to visit Cape Lookout National Park. The scenery is unsurpassed and sea shells can be collected as a memento of a comfortable day.
Come appreciate the family's 'pleased place' and start building tons of your own merry memories. Owner is just a phone call or e-mail away and is willing and eager to assist in any way to make this your choice holiday yet.
Optional linen package available.
- Many management companies and vacation homes supply Morehead City area travel catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or through a partnership between the management company and the itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular guests, whether it's downtown homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You'll get the most value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping vacationers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Do you believe "A slice of heaven, 3 story family home with spectacular ocean views" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many visitors plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Quite often, the hardest part of preparing for your trip is choosing where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes much easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Keep in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. One individual in your group will have to be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you want a rental with open-air dining area? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Frequently the older generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Although a number of vacation rentals allow dogs and cats, rules and fees vary per property. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start your Search
When the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be considerate of the community. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain that you've collected all possessions.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no property damage occurred during your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental management company sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they like the rental choice? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation home. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.2 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles