- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyDue to damage sustained during Hurricane Florence, we are not currently accepting additional reservations for the 2019 season.
The home is being raised to 14 feet above the ground (currently 6 feet), or 20 feet above sea-level on an all-new foundation and being thoroughly remodeled. The vistas were gorgeous before, when we're done they will be lovely. There is a photo of the new planned front elevation of the home and we will post new photos as we progress.
Welcome to “The Pointe” at Emerald Isle. Our home is uniquely located with expansive vistas of the Atlantic Sea, Bogue Sound, Innercoastal Waterways and the cute sand dunes that are always changing.
The most impressive and unique quality of this home is the location. It is across the peaceful street from the outstanding beach area known as The Point. Here you have access to the three different bodies of water where you can swim or surf in the sea, fish in the inlet, or bathe in the warm sound. Finding a private place on the beach to spend the day is simple here. There is also an abundance of marine life and bird sanctuaries.
The home is well appointed with a enormous great room, kitchen, dining area and master suite on the top floor. There is a walkway to a elevated gazebo to adore some of the most exemplary vistas anywhere on the island.
The lower level of the home has a second living room, four bedrooms and a laundry room. There are 4 1/2 bathrooms appropriately located everywhere the home. On the ground level, there is an old-style covered area in case the weather requires it. And there is a swimming pool and hot-tub located on the side of the home.
In August 2018 the home became ours and was given an immediate makeover with all new linens, bath towels, beach towels and other amenities.
Two guest storage areas home bicycles, beach and pool accessories, coolers and other items. It is what we use when we are at the home and all available for your use. The bicycles are a big plus.
Explore the rest of the listing to learn more about our home and this magnificent area.
Our philosophy is this is our home first, and that will be reflected in everything here. And we are grateful that we have the opportunity to share the home with a limited number of visitors all over the year. Welcome!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send printed travel guides with special offers for lodging, restaurants and activities. Search for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to discover the very same wonderful attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Many rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning guests to the same property. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to particular visitors, whether it is soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Morehead City crew, from restful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all vacation homes in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine service issues that may arise.
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe ""The Pointe" at Emerald Isle, Breathtaking Views, Pool & Hot Tub" is the perfect rental home for your next visit? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. To assure the most desirable choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Morehead City rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Decide on a Town and Date
Sometimes, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Many vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental home. Generally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you simply want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or near night life? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other people in the party traveling with a dog? Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many property management companies and rental websites permit travellers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific vacation home. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.4 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.8 miles