- Emerald Isle
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyWelcome to “The Pointe” at Emerald Isle. Our home is uniquely located with expansive vistas of the Atlantic Sea, Bogue Sound, Innercoastal Waterways and the splendid sand dunes that are always changing.
The most impressive and unique quality of this home is the location. It is across the peaceful street from the outstanding beach area known as The Point. Here you have access to the three different bodies of water where you can swim or surf in the sea, fish in the inlet, or bathe in the warm sound. Finding a private place on the beach to spend the day is straighforward here. There is also an abundance of marine life and bird sanctuaries.
The home is well appointed with a sizable great room, kitchen, dining area and master suite on the top floor. There is a walkway to a elevated gazebo to adore some of the most superb vistas anywhere on the island.
The lower level of the home has a second living room, four bedrooms and a laundry room. There are 4 1/2 bathrooms appropriately located all through the home. On the ground level, there is an old-style covered area in case the weather requires it. And there is a swimming pool and hot-tub located on the side of the home.
In August 2018 the home became ours and was given an immediate makeover with all new linens, bath towels, beach towels and other luxuries.
Two guest storage areas home bicycles, beach and pool accessories, coolers and other items. It is what we use when we are at the home and all available for your use. The bicycles are a big plus.
Explore the rest of the listing to learn more about our home and this fabulous area.
Our philosophy is this is our home first, and that will be reflected in everything here. And we are grateful that we have the opportunity to share the home with a limited number of visitors everywhere the year. Welcome!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you guides with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Can you alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for cost savings. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction you simply love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed resulting from health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals can be found in Morehead City. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to facilitate web advertising, house cleaning and maintenance.
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and booking the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book ""The Pointe" at Emerald Isle, Breathtaking Views, Pool & Hot Tub", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Morehead City rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Decide on a Village and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Check to make sure ""The Pointe" at Emerald Isle, Breathtaking Views, Pool & Hot Tub" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Normally, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each party's contribution.
What amenities is the group interested in? Do you just desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are sheet sets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Appropriate access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a furry companion? Even though many rental homes permit dogs and cats, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
After you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you find damages, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager immediately.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often times, neighboring homes are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've gathered all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to offer reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience that can help with another search.
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.4 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.9 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.4 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.8 miles