- Emerald Isle
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyDue to damage sustained during Hurricane Florence, we are not currently accepting additional reservations for the 2019 season.
Welcome to “The Pointe” at Emerald Isle. Our home is uniquely located with expansive vistas of the Atlantic Sea, Bogue Sound, Innercoastal Waterways and the enchanting sand dunes that are always changing.
The most impressive and unique quality of this home is the location. It is across the peaceful street from the trendy beach area known as The Point. Here you have access to the three different bodies of water where you can swim or surf in the sea, fish in the inlet, or bathe in the warm sound. Finding a private place on the beach to spend the day is smooth here. There is also an abundance of marine life and bird sanctuaries.
The home is well appointed with a huge great room, kitchen, dining area and master suite on the top floor. There is a walkway to a elevated gazebo to appreciate some of the most attractive vistas anywhere on the island.
The lower level of the home has a second living room, four bedrooms and a laundry room. There are 4 1/2 bathrooms appropriately located all through the home. On the ground level, there is an old-style covered area in case the weather requires it. And there is a swimming pool and hot-tub located on the side of the home.
In August 2018 the home became ours and was given an immediate makeover with all new linens, bath towels, beach towels and other luxuries.
Two guest storage areas home bicycles, beach and pool accessories, coolers and other items. It is what we use when we are at the home and all available for your use. The bicycles are a big plus.
Explore the rest of the listing to learn more about our home and this marvelous area.
Our philosophy is this is our home first, and that will be reflected in everything here. And we are grateful that we have the opportunity to share the home with a limited number of visitors everywhere the year. Welcome!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you printed guide books with special deals for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Search for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the very same attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Can you move your dates? Off-peak times offer up significant savings.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or returning visitors to the same rental. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular types of guests. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a rental that most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to locate a rental which fits their desires and price range.
The vast majority of rental homes in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you start to book ""The Pointe" at Emerald Isle, Breathtaking Views, Pool & Hot Tub", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular destinations, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can be complicated among family members, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Most rental properties are presented with a price range. Determine the price for your desired trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your party will have to be given the task of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Will the unit have bikes and body boards available during your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
Once the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any necessary fixes. This will prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little bit. Although you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental should really be in good shape. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management company websites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Ideally everything ended up being outstanding and you're all set to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.9 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.4 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.8 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.8 miles