- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTHE LYONS DEN! Lots of upgrades 2019! Nicely Decorated 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Baths (Tub and Shower), New Sleeper Couch and upsized Appreciate Seat, Lamps, Coffee and End Tables, Dining Room Table and Chairs, New upgraded floor in Bedrooms (no more carpet). New Fridge -All 2019! New Master Bath tub and shower March 2019. Kitchen and Bathroom Floors (12/2015) Totally Equipped Kitchen with Stove, New Dishwasher 2019, Microwave, Washer and Dryer. Court Yard Deck with four Captain Chairs Overlooking Sea Front and Sound Vistas. Outdoor Pool with 150 Foot Slide, Indoor Pool with Hot Tub, Outdoor Hot Tub, Miniature Golf on premises, B-ball Court, Tennis Courts, Shuffle Board, Outdoor Gas and Charcoal Grills, Playground, All Right on Beach and Premises. Close by: Renovated North Carolina Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, NC Maritime Museum, Golf, Putt Putt, Jet Skiing, Para sailing, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Fishing Piers, Chartered Fishing Boats, Sightseeing Boat tours to Blackbeard's Sunken Boat, Wild Horses at Shackleford and Carrot Islands, Cape Look Out Lighthouse Tours, Romantic and Historic Beaufort, Great Seafood and Continental Eateries.
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Morehead City area travel catalogs which feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Just want to steer clear of the packed areas and save some money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for unique discounts. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most longing for ? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to locate a vacation home that fits their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "THE LYONS DEN-Outdoor & Indoor pools, Tennis, Mini golf, Basketball, Playground", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rental properties start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you need to have. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that "THE LYONS DEN-Outdoor & Indoor pools, Tennis, Mini golf, Basketball, Playground" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain everyone understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you primarily want a vacation home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to shopping? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Read your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting "THE LYONS DEN-Outdoor & Indoor pools, Tennis, Mini golf, Basketball, Playground", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find problems, or if fixes are required call the property manager right away. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Be considerate of the local community. Many times, surrounding households are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental home web sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles