- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyMy home is a cute 3 bed 2 bath on deep water Brices Creek, ideal for swimming, boating, fishing and this unit has its own Private Beach! Only six mins. to Historic Downtown New Bern. Located on a peaceful huge private wooded lot with colossal vistas over well known Brices Creek. Come with all of your water toys as there is a boat ramp a quarter of a mile away! While you launch your boat, jet ski or kayak please appreciate Merchants Grocery famed cheeseburger or stop by early for a hearty breakfast within walking distance to The Grey Goose. At nighttime you can head into downtown for a seafood dinner or stay at home and relax on the forty foot back porch with striking vistas over the creek. Watch the wildlife from the dock and if you are extremely lucky you could see a dolphin swim by! Don t forget to bring your fishing rod for some superb bass, crappie, brim, striper or catfishing.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Morehead City area travel discount books which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to discover those terrific attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Can you switch your trip dates? The off-peak seasons can offer amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of vacation rental companies provide discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's oceanside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover the number of rentals are available in Morehead City. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be delighted to learn that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you book "The Grey Goose (Waterfront) Historic New Bern - Private Beach - BRING YOUR BOAT!", read through our brief list of considerations.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Select a Town and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your company will need to be responsible for collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do certain members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager straight away. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Nearly all vacation rental web sites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience that can help with your next search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 1.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 1.9 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 2.0 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 2.0 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 2.0 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 2.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.8 miles
- Creekside Park - 1.7 miles