- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyMy home is a cute 3 bed 2 bath on deep water Brices Creek, just right for swimming, boating, fishing and this unit has its own Private Beach! Only six mins. to Historic Downtown New Bern. Located on a peaceful huge private wooded lot with humongous vistas over well known Brices Creek. Come with all of your water toys as there is a boat ramp a quarter of a mile away! While you launch your boat, jet ski or kayak please appreciate Merchants Grocery famed cheeseburger or stop by early for a hearty breakfast within walking distance to The Grey Goose. At nighttime you can head into downtown for a seafood dinner or stay at home and relax on the forty foot back porch with impressive vistas over the creek. Watch the wildlife from the dock and if you are extremely lucky you could see a dolphin swim by! Don t forget to bring your fishing rod for some first-rate bass, crappie, brim, striper or catfishing.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply guides with special deals for lodging, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to discover those fantastic attractions at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn the number of properties are located in Morehead City. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Morehead City group, from quiet condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to find that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book "The Grey Goose (Waterfront) Historic New Bern - Private Beach - BRING YOUR BOAT!", examine our short list of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be complicated between family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Be aware that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure everyone understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most of the time, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Proper access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Remember to include your companion! While a number of rentals allow cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer you outstanding service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Agreement
Read the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any fixes. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, neighboring residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental management companies and rental websites allow travellers to give feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Did everyone have a good time? With a little luck everything was perfect and you're ready to reserve the same rental for next season. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 1.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 1.9 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 2.0 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 2.0 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 2.0 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 2.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.8 miles
- Creekside Park - 1.7 miles