- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
About this PropertyIntire home two porches full kitchen WiFi tv 3 bed 2 bath fenced in back yard
Sleepy neighborhood 15 min walk to town 5.00 Uber from EWN airport
Creek vistas,close to boat access on the river. Beach is 40 miles, malls are 6 miles, tons of history in town with some great eateries. 3 parks available pet affable (fee) with the agreement to pick up and tidy. Fresh remodel very private getaway,
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer guides with special offers for vacation rentals, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get special discounts. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of travellers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the most value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the number and wide selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and expertise to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you decide to book "Private retreat newly renovated mordern home in New Bern close to entertainment", review our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular destinations, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Morehead City vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. A lot of visitors plan to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Pick your Area and Vacation Week
Quite often, the toughest part of organizing your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes more straightforward.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "Private retreat newly renovated mordern home in New Bern close to entertainment" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a pricey rental. One individual in your family needs to be responsible for collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is the family looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property fee? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be restricted. Don't forget to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added.
Where to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer superb service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the full contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, visitors have to pay local taxes when booking "Private retreat newly renovated mordern home in New Bern close to entertainment", in addition to any other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. We also recommend promptly calling the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the community. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest about your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If the rental was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 0.3 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 0.3 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 0.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 0.6 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 0.8 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 0.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 1.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.4 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.4 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 0.6 miles