- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis pretty eastside duplex includes 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a reverse floor plan to catch all the sea vistas. Plenty of room and substantial sleeping space for the whole family. Its second-row location is steps from the sea, with a beach access right across the street. Remodeled in 2018 with granite counters in the kitchen and baths, SS appliances and upgraded floor this beach home feels brand new.
The top floor includes an open concept kitchen (modernized with granite counters, stainless appliances, and tile backsplash) a generous living room with room to relax and table for puzzles and games, and a dining area that seats 8. This delightful room is surrounded by walls of windows and glass doors to catch handsome vistas of both the sea and the sound. This level also has a half bath for your comfort. Just outdoor, there are 2 decks, one covered and one uncovered to accept for the peerless sea vistas from every angle. Ample outdoor space furnishings for all to savor its stellar sunset and sunrise vistas!
The main floor includes 3 bedrooms and 2 huge baths (full-size washer and dryer located in the closet of the shared bath). One master bedroom is oceanfront with its own door to the balcony, and the 2nd faces the sound. Both have Queen beds. The 3rd bedroom offers sleeping space for 5 with 1 set of double/twin bunk beds and 1 double bed. All rooms have TVs.
The covered carport provides protection and shade for grilling out, and the outdoor shower offers hot and cold running water.
WiFI and cable are complimentary. Central heating and Air keep things comfortable!
Weekly stays are preferred, but stays of less than a week will be considered: Housekeeping and linen costs of $180 and a non-returnable pet deposit of $100 will apply.
Are you interested in renting the whole home for your beach holiday? Check out Vacation Rental By Owner #1290144 to reserve the west side.
Unit location: 1404 Sea Drive, East
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus will send you travel guide books with savings for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer outstanding promotions.
- Many property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the Military, or returning guests of the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer clients the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn just how many rental properties are available in Morehead City. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Morehead City group, from calm condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be happy to learn that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe " 2nd Row Ocean Front, Pet friendly" is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your trip is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simplier and easier.
Decide on a Size
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you should have. Remember that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Most vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It might be at the high end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each party understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you just desire a rental with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most property postings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your best friend! Although quite a few rental homes permit furry friends, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer exceptional service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and home owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your observations. This can prevent conflicts during check out.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental home to ensure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to offer reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine about your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.5 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.8 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.9 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.2 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 1.5 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.8 miles