About this Property
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Just step outside of your 2nd story SEA VIEW studio unit to feel the fresh sea breeze and listen to the crashing waves! The property features PRIVATE GAZEBO ACCESS to a handsome, SECLUDED BEACH for the enjoyment of calming strolls, shelling, sunbathing, and sunset walks. There is also a coastal bicycle path for running, bicycle riding, or walking experiences. Originally the building was known as Captain's Bridge Motel constructed in the 1970s. Stay Vintage my friends!
Our guests' safety and comfort are our number one priority and the space is professionally cleaned and thoroughly sanitized before your stay. There is no "shared air" as there is no enclosed lobby area and the unit has an individual wall mounted a/c.This is a SMOKE-COMPLIMENTARY Oceanside Complex. The aerial photo shows how close you will stay to the beach as well as the location of your space within the building.
The original building was run as a motel constructed in the 1970s but we have entirely remodeled the interior into a chic modern condo in 2019. It is furnished with a comfortable queen size bed, queen size couch sleeper, kitchenette w/ appliances, bespoke tile shower, flat screen TV, and WiFi. You cannot beat this location! This unit faces East towards the neighboring complex and offers an Sea View when sitting on the couch. Appreciate your morning coffee or evening glass of wine from our wraparound shared balcony seating area or walk to the two Gazebos overlooking the Sea to feel the fresh breezy air. Ideal for couples, singles, and families with modest children. An Outdoor Pool, 3 Charcoal BBQ Grills, 2 Gazebos, and a fish cleaning station are available to guests.
There is no daily maid service but towel swap outs can be arranged for $10 upon request (paid directly to the cleaning service). There is a coin operated laundry room on site for longer stay guests.
Many local eateries/stores are within walking distance. Dollar General is right across the street and Food Lion is just a mile away. Additional eateries, a movie theater, and a shopping center are a short drive away.
Ideal hideaway for a charming weekend, or a family getaway ...watch dolphins splash from the oceanside gazebo ... don’t miss the sunset over the sea waves .... walk the sandy beach ... build a sandcastle with the children ... surf cast for one of the many varieties of fish in our sea waters ... watch surfers hang ten.... Jet-ski or Parasail ... take a jog, or ride your bicycle on the new Atlantic Beach bicycle trail ... feel the wind through your hair on the new Cape Lookout ferry... check out the wild Spanish ponies of Shackleford Banks.... take the children to the new Atlantic Beach recreation park... and don't forget the marvelous NC Aquarium!
- Ideal for couples, singles, or modest families
- Max occupancy 4. Ideal for 2-3 adults or 2 adults-2 children.
- -SMOKE COMPLIMENTARY COMMUNITY with a DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA: No Smoking Anywhere in Common Areas to include inside the condo, on the balcony, in beach gazebos, on sidewalks around the building, in parking lot, in pool area, or the grass covered areas. Those who want to smoke must walk to the beach or the guard shack on the North side of the community near the bicycle path and the local road. Evidence of smoking or burning any items inside the unit to include but not limited to Cigarettes, Drugs to include Medical Marijuana, Incense, or Vaping will be subject to a $300 fee required to professionally clean the unit.
-FAMILY PETS: Policy may vary throughout the year and is subject to change at owners discretion. Current policy will be stated on the website (IE if family pets are allowed box is checked on the website) then 1 dog is allowed.
If Animals are allowed it is limited to 1 dog that is 30 lbs or less. A $100 pet fee will be charged per stay. You will pay this directly to the host after the booking is complete, because guests not bringing a dog should not be subject to the fee. We have a manager onsite so we will know if someone attempts to sneak in an unregistered dog. Doing so may subject the guest to immediate termination of the lease. If planning to bring a dog, notify us during the booking, and after the booking. Please send confirmation that the dog is current on all shots and send a picture for proof of flea meds. Guests may not leave the dog in the room unattended. The dog must be on a leash when outside the room and on the property. The guest is responsible for picking up the dog's waste and disposing of it in the outside dumpsters.
- 2 cars max allowed per unit rented.
- No boats or trailers allowed on the premises.
- Facilities (pool, parking, and beach access) for registered guests only.
- Unit professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. No daily maid service.
- Coin Operated Laundry facility on site.
- Once booking is confirmed you will receive an information packet via e-mail to help you prepare for your stay.
- This is a privately owned vacation rental and not a Hotel thus we include a List of the Association Rules, which all guests must follow.
We have multiple units in the same complex, so If you need more than one unit, or if we do not have your dates available in this unit, message us for assistance so we can provide additional options.
Thank you and We look forward to seeing you at the beach :)