- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to Oceans Edge. Freshly constructed in 2018, this pretty, direct oceanfront home offers cute veiws of the Atlantic Sea and a private pool and sleeps 12 .
The first floor has a recreation room with a 65" intelligent TV and a blow up bed for additional sleeping, one bedroom with twin beds and a 48" intelligent TV, one bath and a dazzling covered outdoor space.
The second floor has an open concept with a alluring enormous kitchen, livingroom and dining room with seating for 10 with additional seating at the bar. Another bedroom with a king size bed and a 55" intelligent TV, a bathroom and laundry room are also located on this floor along with a partially covered outdoor space.
The third floor has 3 bedrooms, a master suite with a king size bed and 55" intelligent TV, direct vistas of the sea and a partially covered outdoor space. There is also another bedroom with a queen size bed and a 48" intelligent TV and this room has a oceanfront outdoor space as well. The last bedroom on the third floor also has a king bed and a 55" intelligent TV.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Morehead City area printed travel catalogs that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to discover the very same activities with a generally considerable discounted.
- In a position to alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are most getting excited about ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Think about investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Morehead City crew, from relaxing condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe "Oceans Edge-5 Bedroom with Pool direct oceanfront, Sleeps 12 New Construction " is the perfect rental property for your upcoming visit? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Keep in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. One member of your family must be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Adequate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet? Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your best opportunity for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. How did they like the property? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience to help with the next search.
- Circa 81 - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 2.8 miles
- Surfari Restaurant and Bar - 2.9 miles
- White Swan Bar-B-Q & Fried Chicken - 3.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.4 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 2.1 miles
- Brandywine Bay Golf Club - 3.1 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 3.2 miles