- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySea vistas- Freshly constructed duplex (May 2019) with 2 car garage, 3 private balconies, and community swimming pool. Sleeps 6-8.
**This 3 story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, is professionally finished, and located in pretty Atlantic Beach, NC. Awesome location, with sea vistas from 2 balconies. (The 3rd balcony is covered and has a pool view, off of the dining area.) A 3 min. walk across the street, and you can savor nature’s beauty of the majestic sea. Community swimming pool located right outdoor the front door! Convenient to the NC Aquarium, boat docks, fishing piers, eateries, bars, & Fort Macon State Park. Just over the bridge is the port town of Morehead City & historical Beaufort.
Bedrooms: 1 Master with a king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 twin/full bunk & trundle. Master bedroom has a balcony, ideal for watching the waves roll, the people pass, and the sun fade.
Kitchen is thoroughly supplied for preparing and includes a Keurig coffee maker, blender, and toaster. Bedrooms are complete with high quality linens and plush beds. All paper products, garbage bags, and linens are included. Front door has an straighforward to use coded lock, so no worries about lost keys.
Our duplex is supplied with High speed Wi-Fi and cable. All T.V.s are SmartTv's, (Living 65”, Master 55”, Queen 49”, & Bunk room 43”) ideal for streaming from your favorite accounts (Netlix, YouTube, Hulu, DirectTV, Amazon Prime etc). Extensive capacity Washer/dryer on first floor.
Please note: This is a 3 story unit, not supplied with an elevator. It may not be suitable for modest children, or those who have issues with stairs. We appreciate the privacy that each level provides, but we want to ensure that all of our visitors have the most enchanting experience. Also, our complex is under construction. We are at the end of the process, but again want to make sure that our visitors are aware that there may be some construction traffic during your stay. Absolutely NO FAMILY PETS & NO SMOKING
Please feel complimentary to message us for further details, or with any questions. We look forward to having you as our guest at Oceanside Villas.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional guides with deals for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of those terrific activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? The off-peak seasons frequently offer great rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for unique discounts. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular visitors, whether it is downtown homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Morehead City activity that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Morehead City group, from peaceful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you book "Ocean View, Newly constructed Duplex, Professionally decorated", review our brief list of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy hot spots, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Town and Date
Agreement can be difficult between close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom setup you will need. Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Does the preferred rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or families are sharing the cost, confirm that each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Do you just want a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Occasionally the elder generation has trouble with stairways. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a furry companion? Although quite a few vacation homes allow household pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Many restrictions may eliminate a prospective rental. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read Through The Agreement
Read the complete agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager straight away. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Often, neighboring residences are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental to assure you've collected all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to offer feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be painless. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles