- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property2019 COMPLETELY RENOVATED SEA FRONT CONDO! Come relax in this handsome, space. With sea-front vistas, this condo is steps to the pool-area and beach access ramp.
Kitchen has been enlargened for more counter & storage space. New granite tops through-out. Comfy king-sized memory foam master bed, full kitchen, inviting breakfast nook over looking the sea, constructed-in 65" intelligent tv with soundbar, 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms (1king/1queen), brand new couch bed for additional visitors. Intelligent TVs in the bedrooms. Linens supplied.
Just steps to the beach. Private access to condominium's pools, hot tubs, b-ball and tennis courts, corn-hole, mini-golf, gas grilles and more luxuries for all ages. Minutes from local attractions like Fort Macon State Park, Atlantic Beach pier, downtown Beaufort, and ferry tours. Watch the dolphins play from your appealing sea-front balcony and make new memories!
- Peak Season (May-Sept) - 7 nighttime min. stay
- Off Season (Oct- April) - 3 nighttime min. stay, 10% discount for 7 nights, 15% discount for 1 month
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply printed travel guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and activities. Search for these guides and coupon books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the same wonderful activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to change your vacation week? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for discount rates. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are often surprised at the range and wide selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to come across a rental that matches their expectations and price range.
Virtually all rental properties in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property owners typically choose management companies to assist with internet marketing, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
Here are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you start to book "NEWLY RENOVATED - Beautiful Ocean Front Condo in Atlantic Beach!!!", read through our short list of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Quite often, the toughest portion of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest will be simplier and easier.
How Many Beds?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Many rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking a costly rental. A single individual in your company must be responsible for gathering payments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you simply want a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near shopping? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Adequate access could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. You'll want to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if fixes are required contact the home manager immediately.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be considerate of the community. Residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental management company sites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.6 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles