- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOur SCUBA DIVING lodge is ideal for groups that aren't looking for anything super fancy. We DO NOT PROVIDE linens, towels or paper products. There are 3 bedroom spaces and 3 bathrooms. On the main floor there is a gorgeous front porch area as well as one off the side of the building at ground level. This unit has a long term basement apartment rental with a separate entrance that is NOT supplied with this rental. There is parking at the unit as well as 10+ spots on street parking within 1 block.
Please use OUTSIDE shower to rinse off from the beach! Thank you for your help with this.
The rate is $160 a nighttime for 8 people or less during the week and $280 a nighttime for 8 people or less on the weekend. There is an additional charge of $20 per nighttime for every person over 8 on the week days and $35 per nighttime for every person over 8 on the weekends. If you choose to bring a pet, there is a $30 per nighttime additional charge.
Please contact us promptly if you have any problems or concerns, our scuba diving shop is open from 8 am-9 pm. 252-728-2265
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Morehead City area discount catalogs that feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? The off-peak seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat guests to the same property. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are most anticipating ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide range of weekly rental homes available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to select a rental that meets their desires and budget.
Nearly all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think "SCUBA diving lodge in Beaufort! Free wifi and Cable TV" is the best rental home for your upcoming trip? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and booking your Morehead City rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Quite often, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is much easier.
Pick a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Be mindful that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey rental property. Generally, one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Rental Home Features
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the gang visiting with a furry companion? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Examine your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company might know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Although you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be taken care of before you leave.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental home sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest in regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.4 miles
- Old Salt Restaurant & Oyster Bar - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.3 miles