- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyStriking 4 bedroom, 3and 1/2 bath half duplex sitting right on the beach. Nothing to do here except relax and relish the sea winds from either of our 2 decks. Direct access to the beach and full backyard as an added additional but great for yard games and to keep the little ones entertained when you have had enough beach time.
Top floor has spectacular vistas from great room, open kitchen and huge outdoor space. Dining room table seats 8 plus 4 bar stools at kitchen island. Additionally, top floor also has queen bedroom with intelligent TV and full bath with tub/shower combination.
Middle level provides a queen bedroom with intelligent TV, bunk room with full size beds and shared hall bathroom with walk in shower. Also on the middle level, master bedroom has direct access to outdoor space facing the sea. Master has 2 closets and TV with cable. Master bath includes dual vanity, soaking tub with separate shower. Full size washer and dryer on second level.
First level family room provides additional living space with cable TV in case of a rainy day or additional visitors with a pull out couch and half bath. Outdoor shower, covered picnic table and grilling area, and plenty of parking round out what this home has to offer.
The home is also close to stores, eateries, aquarium, mini-golf courses and the Emerald Isle pier. Don t miss out on staying at this little slice of utopia!
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with special packages for rental homes, dining and tours. Look for these publications and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of those activities with a often considerable discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel week? Off-peak times offer up substantial discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for unique discounts. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of vacationers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. You will definitely get the best value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn how many rentals can be found in Morehead City. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you book "Keystone Kottage West - Emerald Isle Paradise ", go through our short list of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Morehead City vacation homes start booking early. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by picking which particular area of Morehead City you'd like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Consider that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a cost range. Determine the rate for your preferred stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a pricey rental property. One member of your family will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Proper access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family pet? Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies will often have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Agreement
Read the whole agreement and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed call the property manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental home to ensure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Nearly all rental home websites seek comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but sincere with regards to rental experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience to aid with your next search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.2 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.0 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.1 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.1 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.2 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.5 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.0 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.5 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.6 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.7 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.9 miles